Sign in to follow this  
TrustInHenny

Bynum best center in the league?

LAKER FAN HERE AM SO GLAD WE GOT DWIGHT HOWARD WOOOT WOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Lmao at you guys thinking Morey was going to give up the farm. Funny read these forums for two months. You guys got screwed so bad on this idk how even mitch got this trade to go down MOREY IS THA BOSS =D kryie irving is coming to LA =))))))))))

153kwlw.gif

LAKER FAN HERE AM SO GLAD WE GOT DWIGHT HOWARD WOOOT WOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Lmao at you guys thinking Morey was going to give up the farm. Funny read these forums for two months. You guys got screwed so bad on this idk how even mitch got this trade to go down MOREY IS THA BOSS =D kryie irving is coming to LA =))))))))))

The Faker fans are so funny. I Also read the Faker fans on ReaLM and they think Duhon is a good point guard. Duhon would be such a great back up for Nash. Really? Howard would not give you guys a time frame when he will be able to play and would say if he will sign an extension. Good Luck beating the heat through.

The Faker fans are so funny. I Also read the Faker fans on ReaLM and they think Duhon is a good point guard. Duhon would be such a great back up for Nash. Really? Howard would not give you guys a time frame when he will be able to play and would say if he will sign an extension. Good Luck beating the heat through.

Duhon sucks ass.

We got jodie meeks =D.

You see Pau Gasol In the Olympics?

Dwight Will re-sign with the Lakers after the 12-13 season.

Dwight was almost crying of happiness just being in LA. Didn't you see his Press Conference He couldn't even believe it.

Mitch Said that Dwight would be ready to go opening Day.

Dwights Dr said that Dwight will be ready to train in about two weeks.

Plus we got morris guy is a beast =DDDDDDDDDDD

Everyone knows they have a studio in LA and have been broadcasting most of their major telecast from LA.

They film almost every show (First Take, SportsNation, Mike & Mike, NFL Live/32, etc.) out of their Bristol studio. They use the LA studio as a way to air live SportsCenters late at night. The only thing they really film in LA other than that is their NBA pregame shows with Wilbon, Magic, Barry and Broussard.

I disagree with this. Everyone on their team except Dwight and Duhon is on the verge of retirement.

Don't know if you watched the Gold medal game today but Pau was great.. and he's their third, maybe even fourth offensive option.. And a Nash/Dwight pick and roll will be nasty.. If it wasn't the Lakers and Dwight didn't screw us like he did, the Lakers would be a whole lot of fun to watch this year

Don't know if you watched the Gold medal game today but Pau was great.. and he's their third, maybe even fourth offensive option.. And a Nash/Dwight pick and roll will be nasty.. If it wasn't the Lakers and Dwight didn't screw us like he did, the Lakers would be a whole lot of fun to watch this year

You know who else was great in the gold medal game? Juan Carlos Navarro. Is he an NBA star?

International play is not the NBA.

Not to say Pau sucks, because he is a damn good player, but his role now will be limited and about everyone on that team except Dwight is on their last gasp. They sure as hell can win the title, but the people crowning them already make me laugh. Just like people crowned Miami their first year together. I think Miami and OKC are great teams and I could easily seem them being LA and vice versa.

Duhon sucks ass.

We got jodie meeks =D.

Dwight was almost crying of happiness just being in LA. Didn't you see his Press Conference He couldn't even believe it.

Yes, I did watch Gasol, and he is a good player no doubt. What is your point? Dwight has a tendency to change his mind many times over. Until, he signs on the dotted line, I would not count on it. Did you only come here to gloat. Pretty rude man, but most faker fans are.

Duhon sucks ass.

We got jodie meeks =D.

Flakers still got a Choke Artist as a coach. That explains why they lost against OKC in the second round.

Flakers still got a Choke Artist as a coach. That explains why they lost against OKC in the second round.

Lol least we have a team =D.

I'll come back in July then we will see who has a Choke Artist =)

• Downvote 1