Sign in to follow this  
TrustInHenny

Bynum best center in the league?

Lol least we have a team =D.

I'll come back in July then we will see who has a Choke Artist =)

There are not enough -1s for the classless douchebaggery you're displaying. Now you have Dwight, so you can stop trolling. :creaturedance:

Bro is it really necessary to come on here and start **** for no reason? We know Four Eyes Stern is crooked as a mutha and will chop off his balls in exchange for getting his dream Lakers/Heat Finals. I'm pretty sure you were crying last year because Stern finally did something right and blocked the Chris Paul trade.

Duhon sucks ass.

We got jodie meeks =D.

You see Pau Gasol In the Olympics?

Dwight Will re-sign with the Lakers after the 12-13 season.

Dwight was almost crying of happiness just being in LA. Didn't you see his Press Conference He couldn't even believe it.

Mitch Said that Dwight would be ready to go opening Day.

Dwights Dr said that Dwight will be ready to train in about two weeks.

Plus we got morris guy is a beast =DDDDDDDDDDD

Glad we could help. Now if you will kindly leave this message board and not come back for another 8 years when we get another superstar your franchise wants to hijack, we will appreciate it.

signed,

everyone on this forum that is tired of Laker fans that don't even know what a losing season feels like.

• Upvote 1

Lakers aren't beating OKC. Westbrook, Harden, and Durant all 1 year better. Plus the got the Howard stopper, Perkins. Then again all you have to do is throw a big at him and it will slow him down.

Like JVG said: Howard is the #4 option on the Lakers.

Howard is not going to like that.

There are not enough -1s for the classless douchebaggery you're displaying.

the -1 have been disable I am guessing because it did the same thing to me.

You know what hasn't been disabled? My ability to suspend someone for trolling.

This is your Captain speaking. Ladies and gentlemen, I have turned on the fasten seat belt sign. We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened.

Please do not feed the trolls. Leave them for the mods to deal with, and rest assured that we will do our best to handle things in a timely manner. If you see something that you wish to bring to our attention, report it by clicking on the "Report" button in the bottom left of that particular post and it will definitely draw our attention sooner rather than later.

Thank you.

• Upvote 3

Bro is it really necessary to come on here and start **** for no reason? We know Four Eyes Stern is crooked as a mutha and will chop off his balls in exchange for getting his dream Lakers/Heat Finals. I'm pretty sure you were crying last year because Stern finally did something right and blocked the Chris Paul trade.

He only blocked it because he knew he could get Paul to LA anyway so he could eventually be "had" by the Lakers for a late 2nd rounder.

Meanwhile all the assets remained intact for Dwight to be Sterned to LA this summer. It should be like wearing the World Championship belt from the WWE. Congrats again on Sterning us. I wish we had an owner like Dan Gilbert or Cuban who would call BS on Stern for a skrew job but instead we have a nice old timer in his final years trying to do the right things for players who dont have the decency he grew up with. Instead he sees married players who forcefully rape young girls in denver hotels, a guy who fights animals and thinks its just great and a guy who is a father to at least twenty and hides behing his Christian values as being role models. Im sure he is probably wanting to die just so he doesnt have to watch the screwed up value system Stern campions for the almighty dollar and nothing else. And by the buy Pau some shampoo he looks like he never uses any shampoo in is greasy nasty hair.

You know what hasn't been disabled? My ability to suspend someone for trolling.

This is your Captain speaking. Ladies and gentlemen, I have turned on the fasten seat belt sign. We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened.

Please do not feed the trolls. Leave them for the mods to deal with, and rest assured that we will do our best to handle things in a timely manner. If you see something that you wish to bring to our attention, report it by clicking on the "Report" button in the bottom left of that particular post and it will definitely draw our attention sooner rather than later.

Thank you.

Mods. Could you please move this to the other teams portion of this board. I don't want to listen to all of these arguments about players who are not on the Magic team. Unless there is some special statute of limitations for Howard. Maybe I should start a couple of threads about Arroyo, since he doesn't play for us either. I would just as soon be able to avoid the other teams homers, especially since this is all done now.

Mods. Could you please move this to the other teams portion of this board. I don't want to listen to all of these arguments about players who are not on the Magic team. Unless there is some special statute of limitations for Howard. Maybe I should start a couple of threads about Arroyo, since he doesn't play for us either. I would just as soon be able to avoid the other teams homers, especially since this is all done now.

I think this thread has run it's course and that is a fine idea.

You may "have a team", but our team handed you 3 titles (and counting) on a silver platter. If it weren't for the market the Lakers would be worse than the Bobcats... The Magic can rebuild without having other teams spoonfeed them talent (Pau trade, attempt at trading for CP3...). At least you have the comfort of knowing that anything less than a championship is a miserable failure. Go funnel a few gallons of tequila and take an eternal nap.

You may "have a team", but our team handed you 3 titles (and counting) on a silver platter. If it weren't for the market the Lakers would be worse than the Bobcats... The Magic can rebuild without having other teams spoonfeed them talent (Pau trade, attempt at trading for CP3...). At least you have the comfort of knowing that anything less than a championship is a miserable failure. Go funnel a few gallons of tequila and take an eternal nap.

The Pau Gasol trade was a joke. The D. Howard trade was even funnier. They got the best center in the league and didn't lose any good players in the process except Bynum. I mean the Lakers and the Celtics are two franchises that others mainly like to give gifts and that have gotten lucky with other franchises such as the Magic giving the hand-outs. But I still believe that the team they have is very tax-consuming and still won't give them a championship. When Dwight starts to feel that he isn't getting the ball as he should, be very worried Lakers cause that will be a very big problem. We already passed through that now it will be your turn.