Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official NFL 2013 Season Thread

Oh, its cool, go ahead and wish it. Won't be offending me one bit. See, it's called a different opinion and we are entitled to have them. Since when do you need a foundation to make a comment like "wishing the Jags would move"? Oh, and your comment about sell outs has nothing to do with my desire for them to move, just want to be able to watch my Fins from home without have to get Sunday Ticket. But go ahead and keeping throwing that comment out, I am sure you will "wow" someone, likely the other Jag fan in Orlando.

Oh wait let me take that back, I have no foundation for such a cheesy factless comment.

Your comment about the Jags needing to move already is based off of speculation from the media that they are going to move. That speculation started as a direct result of the Jags not selling out their stadium a few years ago. A problem that no longer exists. The Jags are not going to move if they continue to sell out their stadium. There is a connection to your comments and ticket sales, even if you aren't smart enough to see it.

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion. You're more than welcome to want to see your Dolphins play and I don't blame you for hating the fact that the Jags typically take their slot on TV. It's my right, however, to point out when you make a statement that has no foundation in reality. Particularly when your team is the one that is currently struggling to sell tickets. There aren't many Jags fans but the ones that exist at least go to the games. There are Dolphins fans everywhere but they never sell out their stadium. Which of these two facts is worse?

Your comment about the Jags needing to move already is based off of speculation from the media that they are going to move. That speculation started as a direct result of the Jags not selling out their stadium a few years ago. A problem that no longer exists. The Jags are not going to move if they continue to sell out their stadium. There is a connection to your comments and ticket sales, even if you aren't smart enough to see it.

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion. You're more than welcome to want to see your Dolphins play and I don't blame you for hating the fact that the Jags typically take their slot on TV. It's my right, however, to point out when you make a statement that has no foundation in reality. Particularly when your team is the one that is currently struggling to sell tickets. There aren't many Jags fans but the ones that exist at least go to the games. There are Dolphins fans everywhere but they never sell out their stadium. Which of these two facts is worse?

My comment on the Jags needing to move has nothing to due with speculation from the media that they are going to move. While I have only been on this board for about a year and have no way to prove this, I have been hoping the team would fail in Jax and move away since there first year. Love the insult on my intelligance though. Since I have yet to make a post in regards to this speculation you refer to, have made no blanket statements in reference to the Jags ticket sales, or any other comments with no foundation in reality, I really do not know where this is coming from. In fact, I reviewed this thread and the bright house thread and the only post I can see the even hints as this media speculation was made by Live or Die which was along the lines of "have to wait for the Jags eventual move to LA". Again, me wishing or hoping the Jags move so I can get my Fins on local tv is an opinion that does not need a foundation based in reality.

Now if I say something like "you are an idiot", you or someone else reading this pissing contest might want a foundation based in reality. If so, I would just point you or them to you previous posts where you keep making the same dumb points over and over again.

No hard feeling though.

As a Giants fan I am extremely surprised the 49er game played out like this. I was expecting giving up a ton of rushing yards, not being able to run the ball at all, and the only chance at a win was a fantastic game by Eli and likely another big 4th quarter comeback.

As a Giants fan I am extremely surprised the 49er game played out like this. I was expecting giving up a ton of rushing yards, not being able to run the ball at all, and the only chance at a win was a fantastic game by Eli and likely another big 4th quarter comeback.

Your D vastly overplayed our O. They were all over the place and the new formation with Kaepernick didn't work at all. Eli simply doesn't do anything wrong against us, and Bradshaw was the best runner out there.

It was that kind of day.

I will take your Mark Barron and raise you a (should be) first ballot hall of famer.

Barber10_15_12_2_b.jpg

Well, you don't have a soul if you dislike Ronde. He was my idol when I played.

I will take your Mark Barron and raise you a (should be) first ballot hall of famer.

Ronde is HoF without any doubt.