AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

Just saw Dwight holding up his new Lakers jersey and it made me really sick to my stomach. I'm okay with the deal and I'm excited for the future of our team, but this whole saga has left such a sour taste in my mouth and I'm so disappointed in everything Dwight wound up being...

• Upvote 2

I truly hope we hold on to Afflalo long-term, he'll help us against tha Wades and joe johnsons of the East. Also really excited about Harkless

I truly hope we hold on to Afflalo long-term, he'll help us against tha Wades and joe johnsons of the East. Also really excited about Harkless

YaBoyR glad to see you are still with us! Thanks for all the inside info you have been posting all along... at least now we can all go back to just being Magic fans :D

Harkless was the most exciting piece of the deal, IMO.

• Upvote 1

Hire a GM with no GM experience + Hire a Coach with no Head Coach experience + Trade DH for a bunch of nobodies and protected picks = Devos family back to spending nil to try and win a championship.

This ownership has shown time and time again that it is CLUELESS. Lost Shaq to Lakers for NOTHING, let Penny lead player revolt against a coach, Hired a hockey guy as GM, Hired Johnny Davis as a coach, signed an injured (not to mention on crutches) Grant Hill to a 7-year deal, paid Rashard Lewis WAY too much money, traded for a washed up Hedo, just RESIGNED Jameer (why?), and now we've lost the best center in the league to the Lakers again .... The list goes on and on.

We give them a gorgeous brand new arena ... They in turn give us Aaron Afflalo.

We got a crap GM again (just proved he was crap with this trade), a hope and a prayer Coach, a list of backups as starters, and once again we're left hoping for lottery balls.

I used to hate this name, but now it fits better than ever ... The Orlando Tragic.

Is it too late to change our mind on the arena deal?

No one cares what you have to say

• Upvote 2

I started a new thread for those of you that want to post the negative stuff about our GM, coach, and the trade we just did so the people that see the big picture don't have to read it :D

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/23409-the-official-come-in-and-beotch-thread/

YaBoyR glad to see you are still with us! Thanks for all the inside info you have been posting all along... at least now we can all go back to just being Magic fans :D

No doubt, I believe in loyalty haha

Harkless was the most exciting piece of the deal, IMO.

he's going to give us a true rebounder at the 3 whenever he becomes a starter, defensively I'd love for him to become what Iguodala is

No one cares what you have to say

Sorry, didn't drink my gallon of kool-aid today ... You're absolutely correct, 23 years of history with this team should've shown me just how great our future looks with this trade. I sincerely apologize for being extremely tired of this team letting everyone in the city down time and time again. I forgot that I'm just supposed to smile and be happy with heart and hustle 2.0 being crammed down my throat.

Forgive me if I just want to win a championship for once. Don't worry, I'll get right back to the usual magic fan status according to you ... "please god, let them send Pat Williams to the draft lottery so we can get the number 1 pick .... please, please, please"