AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

I think Toronto will give us Jose Calderon and a 2nd Rd Pick for Big Baby, and QRich. Don't worry Jose is an expiring contract so next year we can let him walk and draft a PG in the Draft. This gets rid of 2 of are bigger contracts and remember Calderon is expiring. This also gives us a roster spot.

• Upvote 1

There is no such thing as a proven prospect. It's being unproven that makes them a prospect.

This is like first grade stuff here.

I prefer unproven hall of famers myself. Snagging one of those guys is like the first time you obtained Charizard in a Pokemon pack as a kid. Now, what is it that I'm talking about exactly? I'm not sure, but I like thinking about the first time I got that damn Pokemon.

I'm so excited to see Lakers vs Magic on December 2nd! We are going to boo him out of the arena.

I hope its loud as hell.

I'll be there, in March, for sure.

Did anyone notice his story about the woman who asked him if he was going to stay in LA? This is the identical story he told about the woman at the waffle shop in Orlando that kept asking if he was going to stay.... all I could think when he was telling the story is how disengenuous.

What an absolute hack! His staff will be exposed and destroyed in LA.

I am also of the mindset that this team in LA has no shot of a title in year one because of Dwight injury and lack of chemistry and in year two will deal with a Heat team in year 5 of their reign. If he does not win in year two I am of the mindset that he will not win a title in LA and I could not be happier!

PS - Longtime lurker and rare poster and for some reason I cannot receive a PW reminder on my old account. I could not be happier for the Magic and I am ready for the youth and excitement we have to look forward to!

Hire a GM with no GM experience + Hire a Coach with no Head Coach experience + Trade DH for a bunch of nobodies and protected picks = Devos family back to spending nil to try and win a championship.

This ownership has shown time and time again that it is CLUELESS. Lost Shaq to Lakers for NOTHING, let Penny lead player revolt against a coach, Hired a hockey guy as GM, Hired Johnny Davis as a coach, signed an injured (not to mention on crutches) Grant Hill to a 7-year deal, paid Rashard Lewis WAY too much money, traded for a washed up Hedo, just RESIGNED Jameer (why?), and now we've lost the best center in the league to the Lakers again .... The list goes on and on.

We give them a gorgeous brand new arena ... They in turn give us Aaron Afflalo.

We got a crap GM again (just proved he was crap with this trade), a hope and a prayer Coach, a list of backups as starters, and once again we're left hoping for lottery balls.

I used to hate this name, but now it fits better than ever ... The Orlando Tragic.

Is it too late to change our mind on the arena deal?

“For me, I want to be a great leader. And I have an opportunity to learn from the best, in Kobe, on how to lead a team,” Howard said. “In order to be a great leader, you have to learn how to follow. And I’m looking forward to following in the steps of Kobe Bryant and how he leads a team. … One day I want to be the guy that leads the team to a championship, and this is the perfect time to start.” -Dwight Howard Whatever

I thought Dwight was a leader and knew how to lead a team, I mean that is what he has said all along in Orlando. "I tell my team to get on my back and I will lead them" (dont know how many times i heard that).

Too bad Dwight doesnt understand leadership.

You dont just pick a time and place to be a leader, you either step and become one or you dont. Dwight has done his best "Leadership Impression" with failed results. And now Dwight thinks that by hanging out with Kobe for 1 possible year is going to give him enough knowledge to become a leader and lead a team to a championship?...... B---ch Please.

Hey Dwight, hate to break the news to you... but you were that guy who had the chance to lead a team to a championship, do you know what happened?

Brick Free Throws....Failure

Obviously the Lakers have no idea what they are getting. But Dwight your giving them a taste by not talking about your future and only talking about today.... the Lakers day.... Where you told every LA reporter that your going to give every bit of you on the court for this year.... when ever you see the court.

Disgusted by your comments.... Definitely. Your talent should of went to someone who deserved it. Cant wait until the LA media turns on you.... its going to be a blast watching you dance around on Dan Fegans back.

Did anyone notice his story about the woman who asked him if he was going to stay in LA? This is the identical story he told about the woman at the waffle shop in Orlando that kept asking if he was going to stay.... all I could think when he was telling the story is how disengenuous.

I said the same thing to my nephew when he brought that story up.He's a fraud.

Bryant said. "I thought it was possible. We got Pau for virtually nothing. History repeats itself." LA News

I never did like you Kobe, but you are right...except this wont work out like the Pau trade did.

Quit crying bro, it's done and it's time to move on

Crying? I've made one post about this entire cluster*****. Excuse me if im tired of the Magic developing superstars for the Lakers to win championships with

Crying? I've made one post about this entire clister*****. Excuse me if im tired of the Magic developing superstars for the Lakers to win championships with

2 players