AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

Graham Couch ‏@Graham_Couch

Eastern Michigan basketball coach @robmurphyEMU is leaving for a job with the Orlando Magic, a source tells me. Big blow for the Eagles.

We really need to lock on of these threads. Either keep this or the "non howard" one.

Interesting logic considering in order for me to respond to something there has to be something to respond to, no? It's cool, I've been around this forum long enough to know that certain people are immune to the rules while others aren't. That's probably due to the fact that most of the "mods" here are really just simple minded children. If someone repeatedly claims something about me that isn't true I'm going to defend myself. The problem with this forum is that the real culprit never gets the blame. If you get your kicks suspending people who are simply defending themselves, have at it. Just know that the very fact that someone like Jareth and multiple others are still around proves you to be a hypocrite. Posting basketball related info every now and then, mixed in with boat loads of pure nonsense doesn't quite qualify as "staying on topic" now does it? Nopeeee sure doesn't. Have at it with the suspension, something tells me you need that little bit of power this morning.

I really don't care about who started what, I don't have any statistics to back it up but I am pretty sure that life isn't fair.

I tell you what, I feel like having more than a little bit of power today so I think rather than a 1 week I will make it 1 month. That should be plenty of time for you to come up with your next clever response.

• Upvote 1

Looking back it does feel pretty bad... I really, did think that Dwight was a Tim type player and not a Shaq type player. He intrigued me with his openness early and aspirations of being GREAT even though he didnt posses the tools at the time to be even a G. But he grew and became his own.

No doubt Otis (O-sh--) and crew had alot to do with the departure, but Dwight had everything to do with his actions and Agents. And so Shaq Howard came to be.

With that said, win or lose.... F'em. He is part of the "them" now.... we only care about the "us".

Ok we should close either this one or the Non-Howard thread. True, it is confusing.

Which one should be closed?