AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

With All the changes does anyone have a list of our full team as it stands right now?

Sorry about the picture im getting rid of it

With All the changes does anyone have a list of our full team as it stands right now?

Sorry about the picture im getting rid of it

Which picture is that? The big one that some of us fail to see?

I hope its loud as hell.

I'll be there, in March, for sure.

I know this will not happen but, wouldn't it be great if we showed him absolutely zero reaction? The guy thrives on attention, I think it would sting much more (if it's possible for it to sting at all) if the building went completely quiet and everyone turned their backs to him. I know it would not be possible but think of it being dead silent, think of how different that would be and how much that would speak to how we feel about how he treated us over this last year.

• Upvote 2

Im excited to rebuild, we hit a wall and I didnt see us improving for atleast another year or 2 with Dwight and obviously he didnt wanna wait that, we have a heart and hustle team once again. I just hope we dont manage to be an 8th seed -_- I want us to tank hard.

Which picture is that? The big one that some of us fail to see?

his sig.

I hope Dwight reaches the NBA Finals every season until his retirement

and lose every game, counting on you lebron

Besides that, can't wait to see this new team, especially harkless

• Upvote 1

So NO got Gordon (Afflalo), Aminu (Harkless), Kaman (Harrington sort of), and the 10th pick (I think Vucecic will end up equaling that value) plus we got a TPE, a serviceable McBob, and a raw talent in Eyenga, picks, and will almost be guarenteed a lotto pick unless we overachieve. And that was for Chris Paul, an equal talent to Howard.

But you're right everyone, Hennigan is a total moron.

And sure Gordon has had a better season than Afflalo, but he also has injuries, almost bolted to PHX the first chance he got, and was featured on a bad Clipps team to stay pad.

Well.. Kind of, but you are little off .

Gordon is waaaaay better than affalo and is considered one of the top SG in the league and an all star. Affalo is neither.

Kalman was an expiring and harrington still have 2 years in his contract.

Gordon is waaaaay better than affalo and is considered one of the top SG in the league and an all star. Affalo is neither.

Gordon has never been an All Star or seriously considered one. He may have some better numbers in like the 10 games he played, but he has never been able to stay healthy.

I can see Afflalo averaging 20 ppg this season. He averaged 15 ppg on great shooting perctanges on a Nuggets team that relies on balanced scoring. On this team, he is likely the go to scorer. I like him as a serious fantasy sleeper with the numbers he could put up as the guy on a team without much scoring.

I know this will not happen but, wouldn't it be great if we showed him absolutely zero reaction? The guy thrives on attention, I think it would sting much more (if it's possible for it to sting at all) if the building went completely quiet and everyone turned their backs to him. I know it would not be possible but think of it being dead silent, think of how different that would be and how much that would speak to how we feel about how he treated us over this last year.

I like It ... It would hurt more than a resounding booing, I think ...

Every NBA exec including even Otis Smith would take Dwight over Chris Paul. Comparing those two is not even close if you are talking about building your team. Paul is a great player but will command nowhere near the value of Dwight in an open market.

What is interesting is how the Paul trade to the Lakers was killed by the NBA and Paul still ends up in LA. Gasol doesnt go to Houston as a result keeping him also in LA....hmmmm

Then this year Dwight goes to LA and Pau still is in LA. Its almost like the NBA killed the trade so the Lakers could build a super team and not be picked apart before this years moves. Meanwhile I bet Kobe/Nash retire ohhhh say about the same time as Chris Paul becomes a free agent. Heck, he wont even have to change his address to move right in to the Lakers and keep the good times rolling. NBA is a joke.