Catalina Maria

Dwight Howard Appreciation Thread

I will miss the old Dwight. I said good-bye to him a few years ago.

I hope the new Dwight blows every important close game-on-the-line-free throw and costs the Lakers every championship that they have a shot at. Hack-a-Dwight is moving west and he'll be taking a lot of shots in that back.

I still maintain, regardless of how many titles he won, the best of Shaq just died when he left. I feel the same is true with Dwight. The guy already is developing back issues. Eh, the Lakers have one year to make him happy. GOOD LUCK to that!

I'm not convinced he'll stay there. Kobe 34, Nash about to be 39. Lakers are gambling big time. If they don't win it all, this really can blow up in their face, and leave them with nothing moving forward.

HEY "PENNY HARDAWAY'S GHOST", REMEMBER THIS POST?

it would be dope if someone did that and then put Dwight on Wee Bey's face

__________Actor, Wee Bey

4aJFw.gif____truemagicfan07saywhat.gif

OR THIS

truemagicfan07saywhat2r.gif

SORRY GUYS/GIRLS. . .I HAD TO GET THIS LAST ONE IN. I WORKED ON IT A LONG TIME AND IT'S BEEN SITTING ON MY SHELF, WAITING TO BE USED.

*Anyone who wants to use either of the 2 Dwight gifs are welcome to do so!*

• Upvote 2

HEY "PENNY HARDAWAY'S GHOST", REMEMBER THIS POST?

__________Actor, Wee Bey

4aJFw.gif____truemagicfan07saywhat.gif

OR THIS

truemagicfan07saywhat2r.gif

SORRY GUYS/GIRLS. . .I HAD TO GET THIS LAST ONE IN. I WORKED ON IT A LONG TIME AND IT'S BEEN SITTING ON MY SHELF, WAITING TO BE USED.

*Anyone who wants to use either of the 2 Dwight gifs are welcome to do so!*

very good job! I like that! +1

Appreciate what he did for the franchise in his 8 years here, 2009 was special

What did he do for the franchise?

I've always said, even before the whole Dwight drama started, that I don't blame Howard for wanting out. The team was poorly ran and got to the point where it was financially impossible to improve the team. Him staying for another 2 years while we shed cap to be able to bring someone in would just be years wasted on his career and I fully understand that.

But the crap he pulled for past year plus with all the flip flopping and totally killing all trade value he had this summer I don't know how you can thank him. If he would have just kept his mouth shut and worked on a trade behind the scenes I would not have lost any respect for him.

DJ@ and Blackwat3r sum me up. I've already been missing the old Dwight, the youth, the smiles, the belief that he could do anything.

When he lost interest/faith in the Organisation (and that was bound to happen, he didn't get a single flangrant call in 2010 for a reason...) he should have handled it better and work something out to help the Magic along with himself.

It didn't happen, lemonade time.

Even though Im so glad your outta here Dwight, thanks for the wonderful basketball memories. From the game winning dunk against SA on my birthday to your crazy sideline antics, I will miss the Dwight Howard that we drafted.

The Dwight Howard of the past 2 years is selfish, greedy, and unloyal. You have hurt many people, including hundreds of kids, and I am overjoyed that you no longer have any ties to my favorite sports franchise. I hope Kyle Oquinn winds up being a monster and becomes one of the few centers you struggle against (Rasheed, Perkins).