Catalina Maria

Dwight Howard Appreciation Thread

........ Putting these recent emotions aside...........

Thank You Dwight.

.....it is as far as I can get as im staring at $1,000 worth of Dwight Howard gear and autographs in my office, guess i will box it up and sit it next to Shaqs.

Someone needs to start a "Shaq 2" chant the first time he comes back to Orlando.

Someone needs to start a "Shaq 2" chant the first time he comes back to Orlando.

Lets go Emory, I know you can do better than that.... how about this:

Each time Dwight scores in Orlando, our Magic announcer calls him Shaquille O'Neal. And when they announce the starting lineup for LA, he does the same thing.....

You know, Dwight doesnt deserve this thread..... not one bit... not after what he has done to our organization and made us a laughing stock of the NBA.

I would vote for closing this thread and making one that fits Dwight better.... like Grow the F Up. I wish we could of sent him to Vancouver...if they were still around.

• Upvote 3

You know, Dwight doesnt deserve this thread..... not one bit... not after what he has done to our organization and made us a laughing stock of the NBA.

• Upvote 1

I think I'm gonna miss you the most big fella.

I'll still cheer for you while you play for the Lakers. and then get tired of Kobe and play for the Heat. and then get tired of wade and then play with Phoenix Suns, Cleveland Cavaliers, and then Boston Celtics.

• Upvote 1

I went from defending you whole-heartedly to absolutely hating you and praying for you to leave in a matter of months. Kudos for that.

All that he did this past season completely negates all of the positives he's ever done for this franchise. I feel totally relieved that he is finally gone. We may suck for the next few years, but it's all worth it in the long run.

• Upvote 3

Thank you for making Magic ball exciting for a few years. Sorry you turned into a Drama Queen. Hope you handle LA media with a little more intelligence and class.

I agree goodbye crybaby, pack your pampers baby rattle and get out of here! Oh yes thank you for the exciting years...........of drama and destructions you whiner!!

I would have appreciated it if Dwight Howard had made up his mind like a man, spent more time working on free throws than his acting career (Steel > Valentine's Day). People who make $20 million a year aren't liked by everyone and shouldn't look for pity from the fans that provide for their ridiculous salaries.

He helped us out until this last year. Too bad he became a whiny, petulant, sniveling piece of HWNSNBU. Good riddance.

Can you name a free agent in fairly recent sports history that was worse than Dwight?

He's far worse than Shaq. We offered less money to Shaq and he never ruined a season totally.