the notorious S.A.C.

The official 2013 draft...who do you like?

Not a bad idea but Charlotte would never make that move; Gordon fills a need and they're not paying luxury tax in 2013-14.

What more could Charlotte want? They could use the TPE to acquire another star, they want to rid themselves of Tyrus contract asap...any who lets say we do get their unprotected 2013 lottery pick, we can also flip Ben Gordon expiring to a lottery bound team days before the draft to take back an unwanted contract in exchange for their 2014 lotto pick! (of course we would have to throw in more pieces if needed).

http://nbadraftroom2.blogspot.com/p/2014-nba-mock-draft.html (Mock Draft)

http://nbadraftroom2.blogspot.com/2012/04/andrew-wiggins-scouting-report.html (Andrew Wiggins profile)

Like I've been saying, our pick this next draft won't be top 4. I see us playing vets a lot to drive up trade value before deadline. After Feb is when I see our rooks getting tons of PT. THEN next season, with a few of the vets gone, our rookies will be getting more PT.

2013 - win 32 games and end up with #6-11 pick.

2014 - win <15 games and end up with #1 pick. Also have a sneaky feeling we'll have another lotto pick here too.

• Upvote 1

Like I've been saying, our pick this next draft won't be top 4. I see us playing vets a lot to drive up trade value before deadline. After Feb is when I see our rooks getting tons of PT. THEN next season, with a few of the vets gone, our rookies will be getting more PT.

2013 - win 32 games and end up with #6-11 pick.

2014 - win <15 games and end up with #1 pick. Also have a sneaky feeling we'll have another lotto pick here too.

Great minds think alike! :cheers:

Point guards we can look at if we can get a pick outside of the top 10

CJ McCollum- senior 6'3 scoring point guard from lehigh. had a 30/6/6 game against duke last season knocking them out of the tournament.

Myck Kabongo- sophmore 6'2 pure point guard from Texas. Plays great defense and has a lot of potential. Needs a better year than his freshman season to enter the draft. His freshman year his play was hurt by Texas' guard depth.

That's about it right now. Another guy should emerge during the season but I'm not thrilled with any other guys right now. Maybe Phil Pressley (missouri)or Ryan Harrow (Kentucky transfer from NC State) show something.

Ryan Boatright (UConn) is my sleeper pick right now for guy who can go from not in mock drafts to the first round. He had a very up and down freshman season that went from a 18/5/6 game against louisville to 9 points on 4/14 shooting against iowa state in the NCAA tournament. He has the talent/athleticism to put up 17/6/6 this year but whether he can do that remains to be seen.

Nerlens Noel so we can rebuild in 2013-2014 and draft Jabari Parker and then have a couple of high potential guys to develop. NOT ZELLER. Eric Montross 2.0 won't be any better.

Here are three guys who I really like from this upcoming class:

1. Tony Mitchell, PF, North Texas - Mitchell is my sleeper pick for POY this season. The kid has tremendous athletic ability with a huge upside. He reminds me of a young Josh Smith.

2. Myck Kabongo, PG, Texas - I felt he had a lot of hype coming into his freshman year, and he failed to live up to it. But I thought he had a solid freshman year, and feel he is poised for a breakout season in his sophomore year. He's like a Eric Bledsoe's colone.

3. Jamaal Franklin, SG, San Diego State - This is a guy I'm really excited to see this season. He quietly had a breakout season last year, when he averaged 17 ppg and 8 rpg. I predict Franklin will make a big leap on scouts' draft boards this season like his former teammate Kawhi Leonard did in 2011. He reminds me of Tony Allen.

I like the Shabazz kid, as well as McAdoo, but I don't see us picking that high in the draft.

Here are three guys who I really like from this upcoming class:

1. Tony Mitchell, PF, North Texas - Mitchell is my sleeper pick for POY this season. The kid has tremendous athletic ability with a huge upside. He reminds me of a young Josh Smith.

2. Myck Kabongo, PG, Texas - I felt he had a lot of hype coming into his freshman year, and he failed to live up to it. But I thought he had a solid freshman year, and feel he is poised for a breakout season in his sophomore year. He's like a Eric Bledsoe's colone.

3. Jamaal Franklin, SG, San Diego State - This is a guy I'm really excited to see this season. He quietly had a breakout season last year, when he averaged 17 ppg and 8 rpg. I predict Franklin will make a big leap on scouts' draft boards this season like his former teammate Kawhi Leonard did in 2011. He reminds me of Tony Allen.

I like the Shabazz kid, as well as McAdoo, but I don't see us picking that high in the draft.

We're the worst team in the league

Top 3 pick is all but guaranteed

I heard that Steve Adams is likely to stay in college for another year. But this is a guy who I think is promising. I've been told he was killing Noels on the circuit this year in their few meetings. Few red lights are up though because he's had very limited international competition but the guys humble and it does look like he's got a huge upside both offensively and defensively. If we're talking about a prospect he could be a guy to look at.

We're the worst team in the league

Top 3 pick is all but guaranteed

I'll be shocked if we are worse than the Bobcats.