Sign in to follow this  
TheOrlandoTragic

Glen Davis has truly been something special.

Its kinda sad to say that he is the best player on our team...What has become of us?

Anyhow. He is a solid player. Hustle, heart, and will give you all on the court. It appears that the over the top doucheyness that prevailed in Boston stayed in Boston. I'm glad of that. I do appreciate what we have in him.

The nickname comes from college, it's here to stay. Unfortunately. So might as well just embrace it.

Especially since his brand is "Ayo Baby"

Really hard pressed to come up with anything better than Big Baby.

Big Boss? - Not team oriented, we already have an ego player who thinks that

Big Bully? - Knocking guys around in the paint

Big Buddy? - He's a team player

Big Brother? - Mentoring and setting example for guys like Nicholson and O'Quinn

Big Boss? - Not team oriented, we already have an ego player who thinks that

Big Bully? - Knocking guys around in the paint

Big Buddy? - He's a team player

Big Brother? - Mentoring and setting example for guys like Nicholson and O'Quinn

I like "Big Beast."

How about "Glen Davis"?

• Upvote 3

What, you mean just call a player by his actual name!???!!

But no one has ever done that before!!!

MADNESS!!!

I agree. He want's the shed the moniker of Big Baby and be more mature, let's call him by his name.

Also, every time I see someone type (or say) MADNESS!! I hear the phrase "One step beyond" in my head.

I agree. He want's the shed the moniker of Big Baby and be more mature, let's call him by his name.

Also, every time I see someone type (or say) MADNESS!! I hear the phrase "One step beyond" in my head.

I also usually add "the horror, the horror," in my head. Coincidentally, both are references from 1979.

I keep seeing people who want to trade Davis because of his contract. I am not one of those people. His numbers and hustle show from the Pacers series.

He might not be able to defend like Dwight, but he wants to be here and he plays hard. This is a guy I want to build around.

Edit: I need a sig with him, Jameer and/or JJ. I want to support the guys who want to be here.

• Upvote 2

I keep seeing people who want to trade Davis because of his contract. I am not one of those people. His numbers and hustle show from the Pacers series.

He might not be able to defend like Dwight, but he wants to be here and he plays hard. This is a guy I want to build around.

Edit: I need a sig with him, Jameer and/or JJ. I want to support the guys who want to be here.

People want to trade him because he's not very good and his value is pretty high right now given his performance in the playoffs. He went from worst player in the league to being okay but it's clear that he's not any good in a structured offense; he only did well when he was allowed to take 20 shots a game in matchups the team was never favored to win in.

I like that Jameer and Big Baby are nice guys who want to play for the team but performance on the court is the only thing I judge players by in the end.

• Upvote 2