Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Message Board Night

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Attend Message Board Night?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If So, Would All the Members Sitting in One Section Be Important to You?

• Yes
    • No

Hey everyone,

With the schedule just being released, I'm trying to plan some fun events for this upcoming season.

I was wondering, how many of you would be interested in a Message Board Night, and if so, how important would it be that you sit next to all the other members of the board during the game?

Obviously, there would be a little more to the night than just the game and we would provide an opportunity to mingle before/after the event.

Let me know, so I could gauge the interest.

If there's enough support, we'll start the process here of selecting a game.

-Dan

I'd be interested, but this fall I have classes 3 nights a week and may not make it.

As far as sitting with members, as long as I'm far away from Jareth I'm fine. :shard:

I'd love to attend another of these events as the first couple were a lot of fun.

I'd go even if we weren't all in the same section, but I think it would be awesome to have us all together. Just think how loud we'd be!

I still have my autographed Rashard Lewis action figure......I would fly back from Indonesia on a stupid pretend business trip to attend.

• Upvote 1

I still have my autographed Rashard Lewis action figure......I would fly back from Indonesia on a stupid pretend business trip to attend.

I really really wanted that action figure. Of course, I was happy with my autographed photo of JJ.

I really really wanted that action figure. Of course, I was happy with my autographed photo of JJ.

Wasn't there a Carlos Arroyo signed photo? lol

That's what I really reaaaaally wanted