Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

2012 NBA Offseason Thread

Interesting addition. I love mark cuban

Yeah, I thought the Mavs would be screwed without Deron but they managed to put a very solid team together.

Collison - OJ - Marion - Dirk - Kaman is a very good starting 5 and they have Elton Brand, VC and others coming from the bench

Maybe good enough for the 5th seed next year?

Yeah, I thought the Mavs would be screwed without Deron but they managed to put a very solid team together.

Collison - OJ - Marion - Dirk - Kaman is a very good starting 5 and they have Elton Brand, VC and others coming from the bench

Indiana West

Celtics signed CLee. Are they just trying to collect old Magic players in hopes of repeating the 2009 Finals run?

I don't know,but there more then welcome to take Turkoglu!

• Upvote 1

Dirk alone is enough to make the Mavs a 6th or 5th seed. If the other players can play up to their talent level suggests, I would go so far as to say 4th or 3rd seed depending on how the rest of the West shapes out.