Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

OK guys, we are going to try something a bit different. The moderators have been reading the complaints about the unwieldy "offseason" thread and the fact that starting new threads has too many restrictions. We are going to try and revamp the thread starting guidelines soon, but in the meantime, we are creating a couple of new threads.

This is a reboot of the Offseason thread. We have created a "Dwight Howard only" thread separate from this one. Hopefully, by separating the two, it will make it easier to navigate both threads.

Please use this thread only for discussion of Magic offseason moves not related to Howard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for trying to bring some order to this. Things were getting out of hand, just like Duhon's drinking problem.

No problem. Hopefully, this helps. If not, we'll keep trying till we find something that works as best as possible for all involved.

No problem. Hopefully, this helps. If not, we'll keep trying till we find something that works as best as possible for all involved.

How is this helping Duhon's drinking problem?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In all seriousness, can you tell me why?

I'd like it to be better for everyone.

I think it's better just to have it in one thread, its easier instead of switching back and forth. Also is there really any off-season news that doesnt include something related to Dwight anyways? lol

In all seriousness, can you tell me why?

I'd like it to be better for everyone.

People just don't like change. Don't worry about it.

It's turrible to have everything in 1 thread... if you are away for 8 hours there is 50 pages of BS to wade through to find out that one of the posters loves tacos and another one scored 2 points at his local Y and nothing else happened. Maybe we could have a mod only thread where nothing is posted except actual facts?