Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Think of what Stan would do with all this young talent.

He would only play Nelson,Redick,Afflalo,QRich,Hedo,and Baby lol

... and he'd request Duhon not to be traded, would want to ship out all our rooks instead.

... and he'd request Duhon not to be traded, would want to ship out all our rooks instead.

if Stan could have it his way he would trade Harkless,Nicholson,and O'Quin for kyle korver

• Upvote 1

if Stan could have it his way he would trade Harkless,Nicholson,and O'Quin for kyle korver

Kyle Korver is good for a 12 points in 2 minutes run every once in a while. He'd prefer Rashard Lewis back.

Yeah Stan was such an idiot!!! Taking us to the Finals and ECF with mediocre rosters!!!! Lololololololololol!!!

not calling him and idiot, just pointing out he never played are young talent(with the exception of courtney lee). though we haven't really had a good young since lee

not calling him and idiot, just pointing out he never played are young talent(with the exception of courtney lee). though we haven't really had a good young since lee

Redick, Wade, Odom, Gortat.

But ok.

I think Orton was nervous as hell on the court lol. His face always looked like he just took a crap in his pants

This! I always wondered if it was just me that noticed how scared he looked on the court.