Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Wroten would be a good fit. How's Memphis doing on backup PFs? Because we have about 20 of them...

Memphis is really high on Wroten, so I doubt they'll be willing to trade him.

Like a certain moderator on this board says: the more pressers the better. Long live the presser!

I find your attempts at ribbing quite droll. Someone with so little use for proper grammar should at least have a sense of humor.

I read somewhere a while back that Golden State were interested in Dejuan Blair from the Spurs and also Spurs fans seem to be crying out for a more reliable big man for playoff minutes, I think we could potentially facilitate that deal, get rid of one of our many power forwards and acquire one of the Spurs many guards such as Patty Mills or Corey Joseph. Just a thought but it might benefit all 3 teams.

I read somewhere a while back that Golden State were interested in Dejuan Blair from the Spurs and also Spurs fans seem to be crying out for a more reliable big man for playoff minutes, I think we could potentially facilitate that deal, get rid of one of our many power forwards and acquire one of the Spurs many guards such as Patty Mills or Corey Joseph. Just a thought but it might benefit all 3 teams.

Did anyone hear the SVG interview today on ESPN? He said he wasnt upset with Dwight and didnt blame him for wanting out. He said Management was a total disaster and did not handle things properly at all. I think it was pretty blunt and he seemed to be pointing the finger to Otis and Martins as being the issue....IF anyone really cares any more. Stan never seemed to pull punches so Ill take it as factual.

Im curious how long Henny takes to disassemble this club before putting the meaningful pieces back. Does he start making the long term adds in two years or even next summer if the price is right. I dont know if I have a stomach to wait three years to see what is really going to happen with free agents.

Kyler posted on twitter saturday that we were/are in talks with the Cavs about Q for Boobie Gibson. Gibson is expiring and is young with great shooting ability. I also like the idea of Ayon for Joseph. CJ is 21 and can develop under Boobie and Meer for the next 2 seasons. And I'd use the TE on a star or 2nd tier guy at the deadline If we tanked hard enough. I think having a #1 option is important bc it allows the young guys to play within themselves

Kyler posted on twitter saturday that we were/are in talks with the Cavs about Q for Boobie Gibson. Gibson is expiring and is young with great shooting ability.

I can understand our interest in flipping Richardson for Gibson, but why would the Cavs be motivated to do that?

Did anyone hear the SVG interview today on ESPN? He said he wasnt upset with Dwight and didnt blame him for wanting out. He said Management was a total disaster and did not handle things properly at all. I think it was pretty blunt and he seemed to be pointing the finger to Otis and Martins as being the issue....IF anyone really cares any more. Stan never seemed to pull punches so Ill take it as factual.

While I think the Magic FO dropped the ball in alot of areas, I think SVG's comments may be a little self-serving. If he wants to ever coach for the large-market teams he can't be labeled as the coach who can't get along with superstars. I'm sure he wasnt overly happy with the inference that the Magic were replacing him for someone that can relate to players.

I can understand our interest in flipping Richardson for Gibson, but why would the Cavs be motivated to do that?

I have no clue man Kyler posted a tweet about what our next moves could be and went into detail about Q for Boobie but It could fall apart now that the Cavs have C.J Miles.

Probably for his epic air guitaring. It is home of the rock and roll hall of fame after all.

• Upvote 1