Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Speaking as a Cavs fan, Eyenga was not that bad of a pickup. He clearly has talent, he's a highlight reel, but he definitely is pretty raw, and I don't know if he'll ever develop into much. His basketball development didn't start until very late for him. I don't think started playing organized basketball until he was like 16.

If he ever blossoms, that could be one of the better parts of the trade. The guy does have talent, there's just no telling if he'll ever make the most of it.

he's about 5th on are sf depth chart, but ya back in the season after lebron left(srry to bring it up), him and manny harris really impressed me.

Question: How important is a 17.8mil trade exception to a rebuilding team? What value if any does it give us?

Edit: Kyler is saying we only have a 7.8 mil trade exception which makes more sense.

Question: How important is a 17.8mil trade exception to a rebuilding team? What value if any does it give us?

Depends on how its used. It can be combined with one of our future protected draft picks, that could land us a real lower draft pick from another team....

One things is for sure, it wont be utilized how it was in the past under O-Sh-t..... Because all he did was sit on them.

....7.8 M TPE..... still works for me...

he's about 5th on are sf depth chart, but ya back in the season after lebron left(srry to bring it up), him and manny harris really impressed me.

I think Gee was the biggest surprise for Cleveland that year and he's also the better player of the 3.

I find it kind of funny that after the Gortat trade, Otis pretty much refused to add any capable backup center and in just a couple of months Rob has added like 5 guys capable of being good backup centers lol.

• Upvote 1

I find it kind of funny that after the Gortat trade, Otis pretty much refused to add any capable backup center and in just a couple of months Rob has added like 5 guys capable of being good backup centers lol.

Right? Man....Otis.....

And much as HWNSNBU and Dwight are to blame in all this, I can't help but think Dwight would still be here had Otis even been mildly competent.

Because they only have next year to win another championship so that is all they care about. Nash....old, Kobe...getting old, Gasol...best years probably behind him. They dont care about the future only the now, and adding another banner. Also I believe it is to really see how bad a coach Mike Brown is. You cant win with these guys then CYA!!

Phil said he was waiting for the right situation.... it would be really cool to play some Welcome Back Kotter music and introduce him as the new Lakers coach. I think even a bad coach like Mike Brown will win with this roster.