Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Why is Jarrod Rudolph still being interviewed? Wasn't it established already that the little gnome is nothing but Dwight's mouth-piece?

mouth piece is a complement. it implies (at least to me) that he's in the know. he's clearly just a tool who thinks dwight considers him a friend

The final thing is we got screwed once Dwight and HWNSNBU screamed bloody murder about HOU because HOU offered less. No more Lamb and probably no Parsons. So now the Magic look at the young talent they can get and see no one on Harkless's level. They also would not have been able to dump Duhon and JRich. So when you add up the HWNSNBU pressure from all angles, it shows why Dwight is on LA and not Houston or GSW..etc.

I think this is the case. I was told Houston was no longer offering Lamb/Parsons and none of the other young guys they could offer are any better than Harkless. You can't assume they were offering the Toronto pick either. I think Dwight and HWNSNBU scared off Houston and forced our hands on this one.

somehow I don't find that nearly as interesting. I hope this site has back up servers for when that goes down because the signing of a back up point guard on a sub 20 win team is big news :)

Well considering the fact that we don't have Uhn as a back up(thank god) and we only have one pg on our roster, signing a backup pg will be big news to me.

The Lakers already have financial commitments to Kobe Bryant at $30.45 million, Pau Gasol at $19.285 million, Steve Nash at $9.3 million, Steve Blake at $4 million and Jordan Hill at $3.563 million.

When including Howard's expected maximum contract, the Lakers will have approximately $92 million committed to just six players.

With a tax line at $75 million, the Lakers would owe $34.3 million for just those six players.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222921/Lakers_Expected_To_Have_$92M_In_Salary_On_Just_Six_Players_In_13_14#ixzz23B00IcoS

Well, if they want superteam they'll have to pay superteam price.

I think this is the case. I was told Houston was no longer offering Lamb/Parsons and none of the other young guys they could offer are any better than Harkless. You can't assume they were offering the Toronto pick either. I think Dwight and HWNSNBU scared off Houston and forced our hands on this one.

Lets not forget if they were scared about Dwight Houston could of easily had Bynum. I think the biggest factor in Houston deal was them landing both Lin and Asik. Also according to woj and Hollinger the TOR pick was for sure part of the offer.

I just wish we could have got at least one decent pick or a first in this years draft. 2014, 2015, 2017 all lotto protected and a long way away.

• Upvote 1