Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I don't thInk it's that obvious ... It's a reallty though call. It's like choosing between drowning or burning to death.

:shard:

Considering the crap that Dwight has pulled all year, the deal is ok in my eyes.

We have a ton of flexibility in cap that can be used at the end of this coming season, or more likely, the season after (2013/14.)

Sure, it probably means 2 seasons of tanking but we've been there before and if we have a hard working young team giving it their all then it'll be fun to watch, plus we can hopefully pick up 2 excellent draft prospects during that period, then try and go for a top free agent as well. That should mean we have a good support cast with the rookies we have picked up these past few months.

Only thing that disappoints me is the draft picks but maybe they can be packaged into a better pick or used in a trade further down the line, either way, they're options that can be used to improve the team.

Actually, I think I quite like the trade, roll on the 2014/15 season :)

listenin to 740 online....their saying Duhon and Clark are for sure headed to L.A and now their saying Hedo's name is started to be thrown in....if Hennigan managed to get Turk out of town too??!!??

GM of the year

listenin to 740 online....their saying Duhon and Clark are for sure headed to L.A and now their saying Hedo's name is started to be thrown in....if Hennigan managed to get Turk out of town too??!!??

GM of the year

Absorbed by Den TPE?

Absorbed by Den TPE?

not sure....sounds like speculation, the whole "he said, she said".

One thing is clear to me though, the whole HOU thing......was never real.

GM of the year

i was thinking den. should be taking a bad contract off our books. i mean we got harrington off their hands.

not sure....sounds like speculation, the whole "he said, she said".

One thing is clear to me though, the whole HOU thing......was never real.

no, it's real . guess RH is afraid of trading a superstar with a superstar agent to a team not of his liking. Therefore, new CBA isn't really accomplishing everything that we fans want because stars dominate the rules still. The only fix would be a hard cap.

what a terrible trade. martin+lamb+tj (or Patrick Patterson)+ Toronto pick can beat it easily