Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Really? Which quick rebuild? Which fantastic salary flex.?

Even if we get the first pick and even if we get a max. contract player which would be... I don't know...

Our team would be:

Nelson

Muhammed/Afflalo

Hedo

Nicholson

Baby

Not only Dwight screwed us, no our new gm did the same. Happy to see that RDV doesn't care. <_<

glass half empty.

We are now players in the FA in the upcoming years. We actually have players who will play with heart. We won't have the dramas. I think we should have gotten better picks, but I am just glad that this whole circus could be finally over. I want to watch something new.

Honestly, part of me is just relieved he is gone.

Nicholson, Harkless, and Affalo should be fun to watch...even if we don't win many games. We could have certainly done worse. I'm glad its over, and Dwight can go act like a princess elsewhere.

Edit: AND I can now donate all my Dwight **** to the Bucket head show. Win-win.

OS is saying that Earl Clark and Chris Duhon could be headed to the Lakers...Im happy with this trade whether their included or not

OS is saying that Earl Clark and Chris Duhon could be headed to the Lakers...Im happy with this trade whether their included or not

Anyways, this is fun. I predict half the members we picked up here in the last two years will have always been Heat fans by December.

I like it the more I read about it. And this Vucevic kid looks promising too.

Okay that's good and all but if you could flip Iggy, Gasol or Bynum at the deadline for even more assets if you need to.

Hell Iggy netted more in a trade than Howard it looks like.

You are just being ignorant now.

Jesus Christ you just don't get it. Comparing what other teams got back for what they gave up is ignorant. We couldnt get more than this for a player who is essentially a rental.

So who the F do I root for in a heat/lakers finals??????

This seriously can't be happening.

It's all almost too cruel to be real.

In that case, the answer is obvious. The Heat of course. May Dwight Howard never win a championship...amen.

Edit: i don't know about anyone else, but when the Magic are out of the playoffs, I always root for the Florida team to take it all.

• Upvote 1

One key point would be whether the Lakers also land Phil Jackson in this trade...

It's north of possible.