Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Oh come on, I just traded Jason Richardson and Glen Davis to Boston for Kevin Garnett.

If I can do it in my game, we can totally make trades like that in real life!!!

Might as well have fantasy drafts too since all the stars in this era of basketball like to team up and don't really seem to understand what "competitiveness" is. Money talks though, I guess.

I just noticed this while reading through a Pingalore article he wrote regarding the magic coach search.

This is what he said:

"Pingalore first reported last Saturday that Jacque Vaughn was going to named the Magic's next head coach".

He talk about himself as a 3rd person.

yeh, dudes a trip...

honestly, if I were the Rockets, I wouldn't pull the trigger on any trade for Dwight Howard. After how the dude treated this situation, I think calling him the Terrell Owens of the NBA is perfectly fair.

Guy went from fun-loving face of the NBA to a cancer REAL fast.

I think Dwight is intentionally destroying our leverage in an effort to decrease our compensation. I think its important to him that the team he goes to isn't gutted in order to acquire him.

I think Dwight is intentionally destroying our leverage in an effort to decrease our compensation. I think its important to him that the team he goes to isn't gutted in order to acquire him.

Well, he is a 20 million per year player. Either we trade him for half a team or a max player just likely him. There is no other choice.

how could he opt in with the condition that he would be traded in 3 month and then give that ridiculous "loyalty" press conferense...

Or come up gimpy for the last few months, then bolt to LA during the playoffs, and think that wouldn't null and void any BS deal he had in place? I mean, how naive is this guy?

No Twitter account.

I'm not up with the times. :creaturedance:

ah my bad, im sure he's heard the "loyalty" quote plenty times by now

Keep in mind Ebanks still unsigned.

Ebanks wouldn't be tradeable for 3 months. He gets taken off the table if he signs. The Rockets situation hasn't changed at all. They had to get signed eventually, the Rockets could still reach a deal to trade them tomorrow.

Ebanks wouldn't be tradeable for 3 months. He gets taken off the table if he signs. The Rockets situation hasn't changed at all. They had to get signed eventually, the Rockets could still reach a deal to trade them tomorrow.

My point is with Ebanks still unsigned it means a deal with LA is still in play.

ebanks could be s&t'd is what he's saying