Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

how could he opt in with the condition that he would be traded in 3 month and then give that ridiculous "loyalty" press conferense...

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

Rockets announce the signing of their first-round picks, Jeremy Lamb, Royce White and Terrence Jones.

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

Rockets announce that Jeremy Lamb has signed his rookie deal, too. Earliest he can be traded is now officially Aug. 26.

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

Rockets announce the signing of their first-round picks, Jeremy Lamb, Royce White and Terrence Jones.

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

Rockets announce that Jeremy Lamb has signed his rookie deal, too. Earliest he can be traded is now officially Aug. 26.

Damn!! what is going in on?? :panicworker:

Mr. "I didn't ask for stan van gundy to be fired" has zero creditability at this point. Besides what would be the point of signing the opt in just to trade him later?

Yeah I think it's garbage, because Orlando was ready to trade him. maybe there was some sort of mutual understanding that they'd try to accomodate him, but dwight needs to realize the NETS moved on without him, if he wanted to be there, then don't sign the damn opt in!

Damn!! what is going in on?? :panicworker:

They can still reach an agreement on a deal though, similar to when Donte Green signed his rookie contract but was later traded for Ron Artest.

Its just a formality more than anything.

I just noticed this while reading through a Pingalore article he wrote regarding the magic coach search.

This is what he said:

"Pingalore first reported last Saturday that Jacque Vaughn was going to named the Magic's next head coach".

He talk about himself as a 3rd person.

No Twitter account.

I'm not up with the times. :creaturedance:

Can we arrange an interview between annoying dwight and annoying orange?