Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Ladies and gentlemen, we have an announcement:

We have officially entered the rebuilding phase of a franchise. If you're willing to stick with the team through its ups and downs without subjecting us to your knee-jerk reactionary, couch management jabs, then please remain seated. If not, please take the exit to your left.

Enjoy your evening.

• Upvote 9

I can't believe this is true

Why

Why

Like Soul bro said why couldn't we find better prospects than Vucevic and Harkless or better picks for Dwight.

Dwight f'ed us, not Hennigan. Dwight pretty much said he wouldn't resign with anyone but x and x team so don't trade for me. If we could have gotten a deal significantly better, we would have. Just accept it. We're rebuilding this way and, although it doesnt appear so to some of you, we're moving forward. Y'all should too.

What the hell does blacklisting mean, HWNSNBU won't let players he reps talk to the Magic?

I don't know. I can't even know for sure what it true and what is conjecture. Using the more general definition of that term, it means that he'd discredit us to his own current and future clients and encourage his agent colleagues to do the same.

I can't believe this is true

Why

Why

Like Soul bro said why couldn't we find better prospects than Vucevic and Harkless or better picks for Dwight.

Because Dwight *****ed our leverage. That simple.

On the upside? We can all grin like crazy when Dwight ditches the Lakers next year for Brooklyn.

I'm just hoping Dwight's back never fully heals and the dude is never dominant again.

What cap space do we have next year?

Tough to know without knowng the official numbers of the imminent Hedo/Harrington buyouts next year. We look to have a TON of cap for 2014 for sure.

after this season....

cut Harrington(50% guaranteed)

cut Turkoglu(50% guaranteed)

don't sign McRoberts

re-sign Redick

trade Big Baby for a 1st round pick

trade QRich for cash considerations and/or a 2nd rd pick

BOOM CAP ROOM

Ladies and gentlemen, we have an announcement:

We have officially entered the rebuilding phase of a franchise. If you're willing to stick with the team through its ups and downs without subjecting us to your knee-jerk reactionary, couch management jabs, then please remain seated. If not, please take the exit to your left.

Enjoy your evening.

I do agree with you... And like I told my husband... Im a Magic fan no matter what.... And its going to be interesting to watch the Magic grow from the ground up...

I know we are not going to be on top this year .... BUT.... I will still wear my Magic gear proudly....

ofan.gifgom.gif