Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I think everyone needs to hold off judgement, until the WHOLE Deal is reported... There could be additional trades related to this trade, not yet reported..

Just think about this...... Why would we take Harrington, and the lower of Denver's 2014 pick, unless they were taking something from us also....as they are getting a major upgrade in talent...

Maybe, just maybe, a separate trade of Turk for Denver's TPE.. Contingent on this whole 4 team trade going down.

That would make us getting rid of J. Rich, Duhon, Turk, and Clark, Along with DH(who does not want to be here).

J. Rich (Highly overpaid for what he brings, almost untradeable contract unless included in this type of deal..)

Duhon (Worthless piece to any puzzle)

Turk (See Duhon, plus lazy and un-motivated to get any better or try harder)

Clark (Not the Smartest NBA player by far, as far as NBA IQ goes..)

DH (Does not want to be here, and killed Orlando's chances at getting any GREAT deal by all of his Whining!!)

You do not want any of that around a group of young players that you are trying to mold into quality NBA players, and more importantly Quality People!! That sounds like a Great way to start changing the mentality of the Team!!!

Getting the young talent and Draft picks on top of that is just icing on the cake!!!

REALLY, what could you expect after what HWNSNBU has done behind the scenes, Dwight has done in the media, and what Otis did to this teams CAP?????

That would be much better.

Not sure people quite understand what the word "mediocrity" means.

They'll figure it out real damn soon watching this team for the next decade. Although mediocrity might be nice considering that the Magic will be looking up from the basement for the next 10 yrs.

I'm curious, how exactly are we stuck in mediocrity? Would you prefer that we bottom out or that we become the Atlanta Hawks? No one was offering a HOF'r for Dwight, this is what we had to work with. If you want to be pissed off that Otis ruined this team I'm with you, getting pissed about what we took to begin rebuilding is nonsense.

It's just too damn obvious that the NBA is more and more rigged as each year goes by. I'm just extremely pissed that this happened to us all over again.

Look at the misery we experienced after losing Shaq. Now we lose his illegitimate son. I don't have the time nor the patience for another 8 year rebuild.

Don't worry......I won't change my allegiance, but I really won't give 2 hoots about the NBA as a whole.

I think Rob has some small deals lined up, the logjam at C/PF continues to grow while we only have one PG on the roster.

Glen Davis

Andrew Nicholson

Al Harrington

Gustavo Ayon

Nikola Vuvecic

Josh McRoberts

Kyle O'Quinn

Christian Eyenga

I'm also entertained by people calling others "Sheep" when they are blindly following anything that ESPN feeds them.

you don't need to listen to espn to come to a conclusion that this is a bad trade. Shame on the people who don't think Hennigan is preaching the gospel whenever he makes a move.

I think Rob has some small deals lined up, the logjam at C/PF continues to grow while we only have one PG on the roster.

Glen Davis

Andrew Nicholson

Al Harrington

Gustavo Ayon

Nikola Vuvecic

Josh McRoberts

Kyle O'Quinn

Christian Eyenga

Eyenga isn't a PF, he's a SF/SG.

It's just too damn obvious that the NBA is more and more rigged as each year goes by. I'm just extremely pissed that this happened to us all over again.

Look at the misery we experienced after losing Shaq. Now we lose his illegitimate son. I don't have the time nor the patience for another 8 year rebuild.

Don't worry......I won't change my allegiance, but I really won't give 2 hoots about the NBA as a whole.

8 yr rebuild was due to our attempt to do exactly what some people here are suggesting we should have done, retool rather than blow it up. We should have dumped Penny much sooner than we did. 2nd part to that was just bad luck with Grant. If we have cap space over the next 2 yrs, and good picks we are not spending 8 yrs in pergatory.