Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I've seen a couple different reports, did we shed Duhon as well as Richardson?

Bottom line, I'm glad this is over and Dwight is gone. I would have had a hard time supporting a team with Dwight on it. It would have been hard, but I would have done it.

Now we can tank, I'm stoked.

I've seen a couple different reports, did we shed Duhon as well as Richardson?

Bottom line, I'm glad this is over and Dwight is gone. I would have had a hard time supporting a team with Dwight on it. It would have been hard, but I would have done it.

Now we can tank, I'm stoked.

Tank? For what? Zeller? Another bad day in Magic's history!

Man the best player we got out of a dwight howard trade is Aaron *****ing Afflalo, this really is a fail the more you look at it Harrington and Afflalo make alot of money....Hollinger killed my optimism with logic.

Hennigan has no track record it's hard to give him any benefit of doubt here

Not sure why anyone is complaining, I like this deal. I like Affalo and Harkless...AND we lose Richardson and Dwight (the princess) Howard.

I'm happy.

Not sure why anyone is complaining, I like this deal. I like Affalo and Harkless...AND we lose Richardson and a *****y Dwight Howard.

I'm happy.

I don't know how anyone can convince themselves they actually like the deal. Philly is arguably getting a better return for AI and a rookie.

But I understand what needed to be done and the limitations on any trade. We've been surrounded by sharks this whole time with no way out. Although I have serious doubts about the "OKC model" hopefully our draft picks are better in the future.

I generally like the fact that we are getting rid of Jrich and Duhon. I like the type of players we have now on the team. Do I think we will make the playoffs this season? No. But we are in a great position for a quick rebuild and have fantastic salary flexibility. I love the fact that I can now watch a team that will play with heart. I was bored with the style and team of the Van Gundy/Dwight/Otis error. Its going to be an exciting season!

• Upvote 1

I don't know how anyone can convince themselves they actually like the deal. Philly is arguably getting a better return for AI and a rookie.

But I understand what needed to be done and the limitations on any trade. We've been surrounded by sharks this whole time with no way out. Although I have serious doubts about the "OKC model" hopefully our draft picks are better in the future.

Honestly, part of me is just relieved he is gone.

Nicholson, Harkless, and Affalo should be fun to watch...even if we don't win many games. We could have certainly done worse. I'm glad its over, and Dwight can go act like a princess elsewhere.

Edit: AND I can now donate all my Dwight **** to the Bucket head show. Win-win.

I generally like the fact that we are getting rid of Jrich and Duhon. I like the type of players we have now on the team. Do I think we will make the playoffs this season? No. But we are in a great position for a quick rebuild and have fantastic salary flexibility. I love the fact that I can now watch a team that will play with heart. I was bored with the style and team of the Van Gundy/Dwight/Otis error. Its going to be an exciting season!

So Duhon WAS included? If so, even better. Why is anyone upset? lol

Really? Which quick rebuild? Which fantastic salary flex.?

Even if we get the first pick and even if we get a max. contract player which would be... I don't know...

Our team would be:

Nelson

Muhammed/Afflalo

Hedo

Nicholson

Baby

Not only Dwight screwed us, no our new gm did the same. Happy to see that RDV doesn't care. <_<

I don't get why people are mad, dwight was gone, he is damaged goods we were never going to get full value. Affalo and Harkless are great building blocks, we got 3 firsts we shed Jrich. WHY is everyone mad? we all knew we were blowing this team up.

Too much listening to the national media, and holding on to the hope that we would either keep Dwight or get a superstar back.

Anyone who thinks this trade is worse than the Nets or HOU offers is insane.

Really? Which quick rebuild? Which fantastic salary flex.?

Even if we get the first pick and even if we get a max. contract player which would be... I don't know...

Our team would be:

Nelson

Muhammed/Afflalo

Hedo

Nicholson

Baby

Not only Dwight screwed us, no our new gm did the same. Happy to see that RDV doesn't care. <_<

Again we should be celebrating, Duhon is gone. The only sad people are Orlando's downtown bar owners. Duhon was the worst thing ever to happen to the Orlando Magic.