Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

We are going to suck this year guys, we always were going to suck this year. This is what Rob wanted. We'll be in the lottery and hope to get a stud and surround him with guys like Afflalo, Nicholson, Harkless, etc.

Getting Harkless makes this deal okay to me, he is going to be an Iggy like player. Between him Nicholson and O'Quinn we have a nice rookie crop.

Exactly my feelings.

Not to mention our cap room being somewhere around $25M in 2013? Again, I like it.

Does Dwight even know he is traded yet or is he busy playing Call of Duty. This is the perfect situation for Dwight. He can go to a town that is fake and being immature is normal. He can have Kobe, Nash, Gasol, Jamison, and Artest possibly get him a championship we he hides in the wings of their greatness.

I can't wait for Kobe to ride his a$$ all season and for Dwight to miss critical free throws in the playoffs costing them big time.

It is coming. I can feel it. Dwight is not made for LA and Karma is a beotch.

The Nuggets have one of the best GM's in the league but why would they help the Lakers land Dwight Howard?

They'd be competing for the 2nd seed and a WCF loss for the next 3 years

I could be wrong but the trade machine said Harkless can't be traded until the 23rd. Unless they can go ahead and agree to it and make it official then

Does Dwight even know he is traded yet or is he busy playing Call of Duty. This is the perfect situation for Dwight. He can go to a town that is fake and being immature is normal. He can have Kobe, Nash, Gasol, Jamison, and Artest possibly get him a championship we he hides in the wings of their greatness.

I can't wait for Kobe to ride his a$$ all season and for Dwight to miss critical free throws in the playoffs costing them big time.

It is coming. I can feel it. Dwight is not made for LA and Karma is a beotch.

he hasn't been online for a while.

No.

When the guy is mugging all over and holding the third Championship trophy in a row, just like Shaq, Ill get back to you. Multiple defensive MVP's, multiple rebounding titles, multiple times leading league in blocks, leading the league in fg %, 20 ppg on a stagnant offense. Oh and he still has 8 solid years to add to that. Dont be blinded by hatred, when his career is done he will be right up there with Wilt, Shaq and Kareem. He has already done things they never did in their career. Kobe, Nash, Metta, Pau and Dwight. Do you really think they wont absolutely crush the Heat, Bulls or OKC next year. I watched Shaq win his first, second and third title in LA and it was as bad as watching him leave each time. Dwight WILL win at least one and most likely multiple championships and it will be just as bad again. Meanwhile back at the farm we might make the playoffs in 5 years.