Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Fellas, who do you like more as a prospect, Terrence Jones or Donatas Motiejunas?

Motiejunas. But I think Henny will try to get both of them, along with Lamb, in a deal for Dwight. That's a nice foundation to build around, along with the draft picks and cap relief.

I also think they should trade for Cory Joseph. He could make a nice backup for Jameer. He's become the odd man out in SA with the addition of Nando De Colo and the re-signing of Patty Mills.

21624_yjPXPIpgwi3Fp1G.jpg

Honestly could care less whether he ends up in Hou or La as long as we get the hest possible deal.

I don't like it from a nba fan standpoint seeing all the superstars go to big market cities. LA,NY,MIA,CHI.. Almost all of the superstars are in those cities already except for a few like Durant in Okc. This isn't a 30-team league anymore.

I pretty much agree!! I think Soul said that he stepped away to be more involved with his kids. :headbang:

Yeah folks take it from me.. nothing quite like having kids to shorten your forum time! :shard:

Source. Just saw a photo of LA's new stud C Robert Sacre and he wears #12. So Dwight either needs to change his # or he's in HOU next season. No way Sacre will give # 12 to Dwight. Pshhh. Not a chance.

Yeah folks take it from me.. nothing quite like having kids to shorten your forum time! :shard:

Or being old, and forgetting where the computer is. Then remembering, then forgetting.

• Upvote 1