Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

"I love the city of Orlando, my twitter followers, and candy. But I can't resign. The 100 year old owner didn't fly to LA to give me a kiss on the cheek before I went to bed. Alex Martinez didn't send me flowers when my back hurt. They didn't spend enough building a new arena that I was to call home. They didn't promote me enough, not nobody hardly even know who I am. Ya'll jus don't know the truth. I'll DM a few of you and let ya'll know just don't post it on AOL or nuttin haha. It's in da magics hands now. I want to play in Brooklyn though. kobe old as fudge hahaha"

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

"I love the city of Orlando, my twitter followers, and candy. But I can't resign. The 100 year old owner didn't fly to LA to give me a kiss on the cheek before I went to bed. Alex Martinez didn't send me flowers when my back hurt. They didn't spend enough building a new arena that I was to call home. They didn't promote me enough, not nobody hardly even know who I am. Ya'll jus don't know the truth. I'll DM a few of you and let ya'll know just don't post it on AOL or nuttin haha. It's in da magics hands now. I want to play in Brooklyn though. kobe old as fudge hahaha"

Is that an actual quote from Dwight? It sure seems like one.

Hennigan is in no rush to make a trade, opinion no trade happening this weekend. Also don't be shocked if Rob flies out there to meet with Dwight again

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Now the key is does he get Dwight to take the plane back with him. On the wings of love. Its just the two of us flying oh so high.

False.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He's trying and Dwights listening. Hennigan is the only person left that can keep him in Orlando

Really, and not to be too condescending, but Dwight's just coming off as young. He's listening to the people he's paying to listen to and, unfortunately, they're giving him bad advice. He's not doing himself any favors, but man: I'd wish he'd pull his head out.

Otis is GONE - it's going to be a year of pain, no question, but Rob is the first legit GM, that I can remember at least, that the Magic have ever had. I really hope Dwight gives him a chance: all would be forgiven if Dwight comes back long-term.

But if he leaves, he'll be absolutely hated for the way he's screwed this organization over, even if, really, it's more HWNSNBU's fault than his own. But since he's choosing to listen to HWNSNBU...

There is no rush at all. If indeed Dwight has said he would re-sign with the Lakers then it us up to the Lakers to put together a deal that we like, not just one that we would accept. We are no longer talking about a 1 year rental, we are talking about trading for a game changing #1 rated center that will solidify the franchise.

If Cavs won't give up their best rookie then Lakers need to find another partner.