Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

A bad untalented team that does nothing more than try to get the entire other teams players fouled out and wins by forfeit...I would actually watch that and enjoy it. Nothing like dragging the opponent down to your level.

Remember when the Czar was the coach of Cleveland and he had that HORRIBLE roster? And their goal was to play the game as. slow. as. possible?

They were a "top defensive" team because there were so few shots on basket. Oh my god, those games were horrible to watch.

Yaboy what happened to that statement Dwight was going to make? Please tell him to dismiss HWNSNBU and get someone who has a clue.

What statement?

YaBoyR just left the forum for now.

Yaboy what happened to that statement Dwight was going to make? Please tell him to dismiss HWNSNBU and get someone who has a clue.

Said he felt he would need to make a statement after those screenshots about his back but now saying it'd probably best to stay quiet. Didn't blow up like he thought it would and it shed, light on the organization

Said he felt he would need to make a statement after those screenshots about his back but now saying it'd probably best to stay quiet. Didn't blow up like he thought it would and it shed, light on the organization

False

• Downvote 5

LA (Lakers) is ready to go. Dwight is ready to go. Bynum is ready to go. Cleveland is ready... Orlando it's your turn." (@JRudolphSports)

I love it. The party losing the most in this deal is catching flak for being patient and deliberate.

"Command, all system are g.....hold on a second, gotta take a piss brb" - Orlando

quickly runs downstairs, starts car...

what is up with rudolph? he must have some fetish for watchin the magic get ****** to keep suggesting/pushing for these turrible deals