Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I am looking forward to Henny's presser addressing all the rumors being put out by insder "sources".

Care to stomp on my toe while you're at it?

I can't believe this crap is still going on. I guarantee Dwight will be too chicken to return to Amway with his new team.

I absolutely believe he is dreading his eventual return to the Amway Center. He will be miserable.

ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmer

Bynum's checklist: block trade, sign extension with Lakers, inherit kingdom in 2 years.

think it's false, no reason for bynum to sign an extension in only 2 years

Bynum's real check list: get max dollar deal, inject knee with platlet rich plasma, forearm shiver to some point guard, chuck a few threes midway through the second quarter, more knee injections....retire fat and happy.

Could be posturing by Les Alexander. Reports a few days ago were that we were offering the farm for Howard. He wants everybody to know he's not that desperate. Sounds like a leverage ploy and something to fall back on to save face if Houston can't get a deal done.

Agreed with the idea it's just a negotiating tactic. Were we talking about Brook Lopez instead of Dwight, sure - you'd probably want to see what those rookies could do, at least through part of the regular season, rather than trade for a center with questionable abilities.

But this is THE #1 center in the game, the best center since Shaq: for a few rookies? You pull that trigger every time. Totally makes sense the Rockets wouldn't want to give up all their picks for Dwight and garbage, though. So? They're haggling.

Makes sense. I still say that, if we trade Howard, it'll be to the Rockets for something similar to the deal we've been hearing about.

This is just posturing.

• Upvote 1

I absolutely believe he is dreading his eventual return to the Amway Center. He will be miserable.

I think Shaq chickened out from his first return to the Orena. And, Shaq is/was nowhere near as weak-minded as Dwight.

I can't wait for the day Dwight returns!!!!!! We're gonna make Lebron returning to Cleveland look like a picnic.

• Upvote 1

I think Shaq chickened out from his first return to the Orena. And, Shaq is/was nowhere near as weak-minded as Dwight.

I can't wait for the day Dwight returns!!!!!! We're gonna make Lebron returning to Cleveland look like a picnic.

Weak-minded is an understatement... If any of this stuff about him is true the guy needs to be thrown in jail for a while to toughen up

anyone read this??

My link

Brian Schmitz is out of his mind. Why would we prefer to have a so so team each year rather than a few bad ones rebuilding and then actually compete for a championship?? This is the type of thinking that scares me and makes me think that we are just going to try to patch it up and keep chugging along with all our bad contracts and sorry players. We tried the "winning now" approach. Look where it got us.

Brian Schmitz is dumb.

Here is what I think happened when it was reported LAL and Orl were recruiting Cleveland to facilitate the three team deal. Houston was offering Martin plus picks for Bynum. Nothing more. Orlando/LA go to Cleveland to try and get rookies or Thompson in the deal as well, they refuse. I don't see us giving up much for a year of Dwight or Bynum.

I think the max we go for Bynum is Martin, Patterson, Toronto pick, and Dallas pick. Maybe Morris was thrown in as well. And now with the reports of Dwight willing to sign an extension with LA, I think that is all we will offer for a year of Dwight.

I may be in a minority here but from what I've been hearing about what Good Job Rob wants for our Team Andy V might be exactly what he wants. The dude hustles all game and plays good D. He is a top 10 on a decent contract and packaged with a bunch of picks, rookies, and getting rid of Hedo, Duhon, and the Riches we could be in pretty decent shape to build with. 10.8 and 11.5 last year is not terrible and 67.2 from the line will be refreshing. Combined with Baby that is a pretty good defensive middle.

I would ALMOST rather have him than Bynum and If Rob sees him as the way to go I'm onboard.

• Upvote 1