Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

@sbeezyTX: I think I've told you before that reporters don't give up sources. Please don't ask, but I haven't spoken to 12.

If they're lying then there are at least 2 liars if not more.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8179632/sources-dwight-howard-traded-ready-sign-los-angeles-lakers-extension

Chris Broussard:

"Two sources confirmed to ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that Howard is willing to re-sign long-term with the Lakers if Orlando trades him there."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8179632/sources-dwight-howard-traded-ready-sign-los-angeles-lakers-extension

Chris Broussard:

"Two sources confirmed to ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard that Howard is willing to re-sign long-term with the Lakers if Orlando trades him there."

Broussard probably used Rudolph as a source and then Rudolph's "source" as a source.

Listened to the tail end of that radio interview and it seems that whoever is feeding Rudolph his info is convinced that now Orlando's true intentions are going to come out and if Orlando doesn't make this trade then they've just been playing games the whole time and never intended to trade Dwight and have allowed his image to take a massive hit. Something like that.

I guess Dwight or his representatives believe that this will somehow make Orlando look like the bad guy if we don't trade Dwight and that Dwight is being super cooperative by agreeing to go to LA.

Lame.

So...how does that work? How does our willingness/unwillingess to trade Dwight have any effect on his image?

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

@sbeezyTX: I think I've told you before that reporters don't give up sources. Please don't ask, but I haven't spoken to 12.

In other words, "I just wanted you to tune into my radio show".

Chris Broussard:

Remember the ESPN BK crap where Dwight was packed and delivered there? They lied then, no reason to not believe they're lying now.

So...how does that work? How does our willingness/unwillingess to trade Dwight have any effect on his image?

Apparently, Orlando has just been playing a game out in the public making Dwight look bad when we had no intention to ever trade Dwight in the first place. That seemed to be Rudolph's take of the "truth" that is going to come out.

Also, once again, Rudolph seemed way out of breath. What's his deal?