Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dwight has to be smart enough to realize that the nets don't have the pieces to make a good trade... doesn't he?

Out of all the words that can be used to describe Dwight smart isn't one of them.

honestly, id just take lamb montiejunas and either of white/jones along with martin and livingston for dwight straight up. we'd still have less than $40 mil committed next summer after cutting duhon and turk. we could add one nice FA along with our top 5 pick and be fine.

honestly, id just take lamb montiejunas and either of white/jones along with martin and livingston for dwight straight up. we'd still have less than $40 mil committed next summer after cutting duhon and turk. we could add one nice FA along with our top 5 pick and be fine.

All indications seem to be that Henny really wants draft picks.

I agree with you that dwight needs to be traded ASAP. However, Rob wants to start the training camp with a roster. It is difficult to sign players when you dont know what the roster is going to be. Once the summer league is over, players will be signed. It is the main reason as to why Rob flew to las vegas.

I dont think you want to start training camp with a bunch of guys that you eventually going to trade. Dwight is not the only piece will be moved in the trade.

That is why I think something needs to happen this week or the chances for Dwight to be traded prior the season Start are lower

Makes sense, but it's also hard to start camp without a coach in place. I'm glad they're taking their time and sussing out a good replacement for SVG, but come on: clock's ticking.

I want that Toronto pick.. HOU can keep theirs since they'd be a playoff team next year (most likely)

Lol. We have three months to trade Dwight before the season yet everybody keeps thinking we'll keep him based of? Ugh I dislike all of you sometimes.

Yea don't get the thinking behind it. Cap is a ways off yet if they don't trade him ASAP he's staying? Only way he stays at this point is to sign the extension (which he won't). You can't go through that circus again.

Yea don't get the thinking behind it. Cap is a ways off yet if they don't trade him ASAP he's staying? Only way he stays at this point is to sign the extension (which he won't). You can't go through that circus again.

Why can't you, the worst thing that happens is we lose games and aren't we most likely losing without Howard anyways?

I love the way people overreact and let the media make decisions

Donuts got signed already.

Lamb, Jones, Parsons, KMart + the Toronto and Dallas pick in exchange for Dwight and only two of our bad contracts is my most favored deal.

• Upvote 1

Guys, you should listen to this JVG interview. Someone posted it on realgm forum and I'm just sharing the wealth.

JVG has some good direct & indirect comments about Dwight, Stan, DeVos, Bynum. If you're board, have a listen.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/07/17/jeff-van-gundy-on-what-you-dont-know-about-dwight-howard/

Good link.