Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

not for nothing but even with a healthy Dwight IN Orlando I son't see a ring anytime soon.

I do with Hennigan at the helm. I think this guy knows talent and can get us there in the finals this year if Dwight was going to stay. All he had to do was move J Rich, Turk, Duhon, and Q Rich.

(sigh)

Then again.....maybe not. smh :sadcrab:

• Downvote 4

The main reason I want Dwight gone at this point is so I don't have to hear about these godawful trade possibilities anymore. JFC.

Yeah, but then we'll be stuck watching a team full of these terrible trades. Varejao and Thompson, really? What is wrong with Bynum? I know there are some concerns over his knees, but they aren't that major.

LMAO

ya horrible trade, hope its all to get HOU to make a better offer. Why help the LAL get better, when we can just trade with the rockets and get better players and picks.plus martin for a year>>>>another avg PF for a year.

• Downvote 1

@MySportsLegion

Orlando would receive Anderson Varejao (and more) Hennigan is a fan of Varejao's game. turned 29 years old, fair contract, and fantastic rebounder.

@MySportsLegion

Orlando would receive Anderson Varejao (and more) Hennigan is a fan of Varejao's game. turned 29 years old, fair contract, and fantastic rebounder.

(and more)