Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I don't expect HOU to send us Parsons/Morris/Patterson/White/Jones/and Lamb.

That'd actually be too much.

Any 3 or maybe 4 of them would be amazing along with K-Mart and picks. I'd be fine.

I agree. I don't think Parsons will be included in their proposal.

I don't expect HOU to send us Parsons/Morris/Patterson/White/Jones/and Lamb.

That'd actually be too much.

Any 3 or maybe 4 of them would be amazing along with K-Mart and picks. I'd be fine.

Give me White, Lamb, Patterson, and Parsons. Not a fan of Morris. You guys are in love with Parsons but I think Patterson might be the guy. Didn't play too much this year due to injury but the guy can play. Also really like the versatility of White.

I'll think about it..... only under the condition that you sign him to max deal.

I'll throw in a gift certificate to men's warehouse. Brooks can't be seen sitting on the bench wearing the same suit more than one and he's going to need A LOT of suits

I'll throw in a gift certificate to men's warehouse. Brooks can't be seen sitting on the bench wearing the same suit more than one and he's going to need A LOT of suits

You're gonna want him off the books..... I guarantee it.

I'm with Jareth here, I don't need all the Houston roster to be satisfied. If we get a near/full reset on our big/bad contracts, then mission accomplished. I also share the same fear, don't even want to think about it or talk too much about it, in fear of jinxing it haha

:panicworker:

@johnschuhmann

Combined salaries of Melo, Amar'e, Chandler & Lin in 2014-15: $77.3 million.

Ouch..

Ouch that hurts

Houston Rockets‏@HoustonRockets

2011 first round pick Donatas Motiejunas playing very well early. 6 pts / 5 reb with 3 min to go in Q1. Raps up 17-11

Damn!