Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

lol he has been get absolutely thrashed all over the forum by new posters and was responding to a couple posters in particular quoting him out of context and saying that he was full of s***.

what was the rumored draft night deal that got hosed because robinson fell to the kings?

lol he has been get absolutely thrashed all over the forum by new posters and was responding to a couple posters in particular quoting him out of context and saying that he was full of s***.

If a supposed "insider" talked to our board's members like that, he'd never post again. Also, seems to me it was just more of the same "I have something to tell you, but I can't tell you" crap that we get on our boards.

he needs to replace Tuck and O'Neal those guys are flipping morons.

While I do not think they are morons, it does bother me that one-half of the afternoon sports talk team in Orlando is an unapologetic and unabashed Laker fan.

If a supposed "insider" talked to our board's members like that, he'd never post again. Also, seems to me it was just more of the same "I have something to tell you, but I can't tell you" crap that we get on our boards.

Well honestly this is the first time I've ever seen him post like this, but he sort gets a pass on clutchfans because he has a relationship with the owner of the site. It is what it is, CF can be unbearable at times. I agree it sounds exactly like that, but he has proven that he has inside sources previously.

Just a heads up for everyone the Rockets are on NBA tv at 6. Might want to tune in because some of those guys may be wearing blue and white soon!

While I do not think they are morons, it does bother me that one-half of the afternoon sports talk team in Orlando is an unapologetic and unabashed Laker fan.

Without question Tuck sleeps in Lakers footies!! All I will credit him with never waivering, he sticks with them good, bad or indifferent! I met him at Seminole Power Sports and told him that is what I dislike the most about him!! He took it well!!

Just a heads up for everyone the Rockets are on NBA tv at 6. Might want to tune in because some of those guys may be wearing blue and white soon!

Watch Lamb put up 30!

Larry Ridley ‏@mrlarryridley

Magic Source tells me Rockets/Dwight trade far from happening, and "will continue to talk to Dwight about staying" #Orlando #Magic #NBA

I hope this isn't true. We've been trying to convince him to stay for over a year, enough is enough. We sound like the desperate boyfriend just begging his girlfriend to stay with him even though she is obviously running off for someone else.

Larry Ridley ‏@mrlarryridley

Magic Source tells me Rockets/Dwight trade far from happening, and "will continue to talk to Dwight about staying" #Orlando #Magic #NBA

Question: How do you know when a "Magic source" is putting out smokescreen information to the media to drive up the price on a potential trading partner?

Answer: Hennigan's lips are moving.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope this isn't true. We've been trying to convince him to stay for over a year, enough is enough. We sound like the desperate boyfriend just begging his girlfriend to stay with him even though she is obviously running off for someone else.

I saw Dwight making out with Mark Cuban! First deron now this!!

Question: How do you know when a "Magic source" is putting out smokescreen information to the media to drive up the price on a potential trading partner?

Answer: Hennigan's lips are moving.

Do you think hennigan is holding out for the delorean from back to the future and the rights to bring hakeem back from 1985?