Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

The beauty of all of this is that it looks like there will be no trade until after this weekend at the earliest - so we get at least a few more days of it.

We are all going to miss it.

Not me. I'm so tired of this Dwight fiasco. I like the rumors but enough is enough.

Whether or not this Dwight trade goes down, amnestying Scola was a good move. Too expensive, takes minutes away from the youngins

except for the fact that there is a team salary minimum they're not going to even be close to reaching so they'd have to sign/trade for some expensive filler just to make the min...same reason why wizards didn't amnesty shard.

The beauty of all of this is that it looks like there will be no trade until after this weekend at the earliest - so we get at least a few more days of it.

We are all going to miss it.

I just want this to go down, its almost to good to be true.

K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop

The Korver trade is via Minnesota into Atlanta's traded player exception, meaning Bulls get 2nd-round pick from Minny and save $500K.

making room for that omer match?

So I just saw that PING! is saying OKC is offering Harden+Ibaka for Dwight... where did that come from?

So I just saw that PING! is saying OKC is offering Harden+Ibaka for Dwight... where did that come from?

Not bad at all

But one thing that concerns me is not seeing Hedo leaving in any of these rumors

Most of them are just that, though, rumors

We take the Hou deal and we can sign Harden outright next year!

We take the Hou deal and we can sign Harden outright next year!

Except in that scenario he will be a restricted free agent so OKC could match any offer and likely would.