Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Ok nice..yeah looks like a lot of you agree. I just think this guy could be a steal in the proposed trade. I like all the guys coming in. Even Martin and his expiring deal.

We are going to be thin at PG and (LOL) may need a true C. I don't think Oquinn is ready to start. BUT there is the potential of Fran looming out there and that could be resolved by Monday.

Jameer/FA?

JJ/Lamb

Parsons/Hedo/White

Nicholson/Jones/Peterson

Fran?/Gus/Oquinn

I also think we may be 12mm UNDER the cap..possibly..Has anyone done that # crunch? Probably too early for that.

Ok nice..yeah looks like a lot of you agree. I just think this guy could be a steal in the proposed trade. I like all the guys coming in. Even Martin and his expiring deal.

We are going to be thin at PG and (LOL) may need a true C. I don't think Oquinn is ready to start. BUT there is the potential of Fran looming out there and that could be resolved by Monday.

Jameer/FA?

JJ/Lamb

Parsons/Hedo/White

Nicholson/Jones/Peterson

Fran?/Gus/Oquinn

I also think we may be 12mm UNDER the cap..possibly..Has anyone done that # crunch? Probably too early for that.

I think we're still trying to negotiate with Ish Smith atm. Sure we're looking at other situations.

Lamb has a big upside and showed he can hit big shots under pressure when UConn won it all last year.

I want him as part of any trade....been a long time since we have an athletic SG.

I agree. I think he has the biggest upside out of the 3 prospects. He came up HUGE for UConn last season, especially against Zona and Butler.

Jameer/FA?

JJ/Lamb

Parsons/Hedo/White

Nicholson/Jones/Peterson

Fran?/Gus/Oquinn

I hear Fran is God awful.

• Upvote 1

Im willing to include Redick in the trade if they really want him

I'd rather keep a bad contract. Redick could be one of the main offensive options on this team next year. Add to it that he is expiring and you could potentially be fielding very nice offer for both he and KMart at the trade deadline.

Besides, if we give up that contract, don't we have to sign someone to get to the minimum?

I'm one of the few people who actually likes Kevin Martin and wouldn't mind him in a Magic uniform.

But if we got him in this deal I'm sure he'd be bought out or shopped as trade bait. Especially if we got Lamb.

Lol. Ish Smith is currently with the Rockets summer league team.

That's irrelevant. Until he signs a contract with an NBA team, he can negotiate with any NBA team, regardless of who's Summer League team he is on.