Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

This whole saga just shows how awful Otis was. We have enough fugly contracts that makes people sour on acquiring a top 3 player. Jesus Christ Otis sucked.

But can a Rockets fan explain why y'all are upset about losing Scola? What role does he have in that rebuilding effort except clogging cap space next year?

Just curious, but do we have room to sign or trade for a superstar next season like CP3 or even Andrew Bynum both Free Agents?

We could do this right? We'd have no one contacted next year except Hedo, are we trading him too?

If we were :bigparty:

except the firing of Stan, Otis not so, the pursuit of josh smith, oh and that Dwight wasn't being traded last week. Other than that, you're right; been off on everything.

Edit: let's throw in Hennigan trying to talk to Dwight about staying too.

OK let's throw in how you talk about Hennigan like you know anything about him

"Hennigan loves Bynum" - you.

No he does not. There is zero evidence of this at all.

You don't know Hennigan, you don't know what he is doing, and you talk to everyone like you are this well informed guy with solid sources who has it all figured out. The main issue with that facade is your blog (http://inctingconversation.blogspot.com/) states that you are a "very opinionated" poly sci student..which leads me to believe you don't really know anything more than anyone else does, yet you prefer to frame all your posts like you do.

Everyone here is posting their opinion, but you keep storming in and acting like yours is superior. Please stop.

• Upvote 4

Being honest I love Lamb. I think the guy can drop 20 a night easy. I had him a head of Austin Rivers.

I like Lamb a lot. More importantly, I like the fact that our team will become insanely athletic overnight.

I like Lamb a lot. More importantly, I like the fact that our team will become insanely athletic overnight.

Did not watch too much college basketball. Any one of the 3 potential stars? Or just good role players with maybe one of them being a all-star eventually?

1) what kind of player do you think Royce White develops into?

2) ditto for Jeremy Lamb

3) and again for Terrence Jones

Let's say we pick 6 and 12 next year. Who do you target in free agency? I'm just curious where people see this team going? I just keep thinking Pacer/Hawks/Rockets

White - Boris Diaw (during his Phoenix days)

Lamb - Rip Hamilton

Jones - Lamar Odom

OK let's throw in how you talk about Hennigan like you know anything about him

"Hennigan loves Bynum" - you.

No he does not. There is zero evidence of this at all.

You don't know Hennigan, you don't know what he is doing, and you talk to everyone like you are this well informed guy with solid sources who has it all figured out. The main issue with that facade is your blog (http://inctingconversation.blogspot.com/) states that you are a "very opinionated" poly sci student..which leads me to believe you don't really know anything more than anyone else does, yet you prefer to frame all your posts like you do.

Everyone here is posting their opinion, but you keep storming in and acting like yours is superior. Please stop.

Oh snap!

Did not watch too much college basketball. Any one of the 3 potential stars? Or just good role players with maybe one of them being a all-star eventually?

Lamb has mad skills but can be laid back. Averaged 17+ for UConn last year

Lol at houston fans invading our forum

they have our quotes sayin awsome trade for us.lol and their pissed cuz we happy and there the ones geting howard.lol

Creepy

48 members, 151 guests.