Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

IMO This trade scenario seems way to good to be true, and I highly doubt this trade will go down. No way the rockets are this stupid because If they give up those 3 first round draft picks, and Howard leaves guaranteed that the magic will get a 1-4 pick for 2014, but maybe am wrong maybe Houston doesn't have common sense either way if this trade gets done It will be fun watching the Magic again!!!

Im from ohio and live 35 mins away from zanesville ohio kmarts home town, and i just wanted to say kmart is the man u guys will love him he is a upgrade at wing D and scorer for sure. I used to get to watch him play in the zville macker until he signed his 1st big deal with the kings.Then they wouldnt let him play in fear of him geting hurt. But the guys a hell of a athelete and shoots lights out and gets his shot off quick. Holds records at his high school for blocks steals and points. zanesville is a division 1 program that always has all state talent, and always in the hunt for state titles! Romeo travis(lebrons fromer high school teammate) played on his team in the gus macker and boy it was fun to watch and after words he signed autographs for at least a hour. dude is totaly greatfull for everything he has. Great guy, just sayn

I like him too but I think most people on here only want him because he's an expiring contract

@Jonathan_Feigen

Last I heard, Rockets were not offering both of last season's rookies and all three of this year's picks. Many could be in a deal, though.

I like him too but I think most people on here only want him because he's an expiring contract

Yea and i see it as a added bonus.if he dont work out we can move on and give pt to younger guys. but if we can resign him for mle youd have to keep him unless henny thinks lamb is the sure firer thing

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

The timing of amnesty waiver of Scola is not entirely about this deal. Deadline is Tue and he no longer fits. Check Morey comment Sunday.

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

As for Scola, even if they don't make this move, they're doing him a favor. Still gets the guaranteed $21 million and won't have to babysit.

IMO This trade scenario seems way to good to be true, and I highly doubt this trade will go down. No way the rockets are this stupid because If they give up those 3 first round draft picks, and Howard leaves guaranteed that the magic will get a 1-4 pick for 2014, but maybe am wrong maybe Houston doesn't have common sense either way if this trade gets done It will be fun watching the Magic again!!!

Just my 2 cents but I believe that Hakeem has given them some kind of indication that he thinks he can convince Dwight to stay. I wouldn't be surprised to see the dream in a major role with the orginization if this trade does go down.

Can you guys give me the details of this trade? I dont feel like going back 20 pages

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8162534/houston-rockets-reconstruct-trade-proposal-orlando-magic-center-dwight-howard

Sources say that the Rockets would have to send Kevin Martin, Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris and Chandler Parsons to the Magic from their current roster to make the salary-cap math work, as well the draft rights to Jeremy Lamb, Royce White and Terrence Jones, all selected in last month's first round.

All our bad contracts + Dwight for all of Rockets young players in the draft.

If RH pulls this one out... wow!!!

pretty sure this Twitter knows less than we do but my lord what a deal.

We absolutely make Houston our Prag with that deal....insane...we might actually be a good TEAM in like 2-3 years with some good free agent acquisitions and sound draft choices...

Just my 2 cents but I believe that Hakeem has given them some kind of indication that he thinks he can convince Dwight to stay. I wouldn't be surprised to see the dream in a major role with the orginization if this trade does go down.

I doubt Howard will want to stay there. He wants to win now, the best trade for the rockets is to Acquire Bynum he is 2 years younger than Howard, Has a relationship with Hakeem that's why I can see Bynum wanting to stay there because he wants his own team, and also said he would commit long term with Houston.

Honestly, I wonder what do you observe when you watch a game... is it just the box score after the game?

Yeah. Even though I could watch the games, I don't, I just check the box score after.

I guess you're right, I'm sick of Dwight being manhandled by Jason Collins too. Let's ship him out since he had one of the best playoff series I've ever seen (by way of box score of course) because he obviously got manhandled by Jason Collins...

Sarcasm aside, we're having this conversation because you used the word "manhandle". In the last few years, Dwight has never been manhandled by anyone but maybe Rasheed Wallace. Manhandling is Kobe tea bagging Dwight (or baptizing as Kobe put it), not Jason Collins flopping.

Did Collins get Dwight into foul trouble at times? Yes. But quit giving a Collins brother so much credit, especially when all he does is flop. I hate floppers and I hate Collins brothers.