Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Others have said it before but I'm going to say it again..

LOVE the trade, but it just seems to good to be true.

Others have said it before but I'm going to say it again..

LOVE the trade, but it just seems to good to be true.

agreed. I know people are like "where are the draft picks???" but man, in that trade, we don't need no stinking draft picks, we've got talent to develop. Now, we all know Henny isn't pulling a trigger without picks coming back so there is no way that trade goes through.

agreed. I know people are like "where are the draft picks???" but man, in that trade, we don't need no stinking draft picks, we've got talent to develop. Now, we all know Henny isn't pulling a trigger without picks coming back so there is no way that trade goes through.

I said this in other thread but

Nice Louie avatar

Trying to think outside the box here. May or may not be possible, but in theory if I were Dwight I would push for the trade to Houston (hoping what we'd be able to get rid of most/all of our bad contacts in exchange for these great prospects). Then next offseason sign long term with the Magic. It would come off real dirty in the media I know, but it would be a great squad to grow with together a la OKC. As time goes on, keep only prospects that actually pan out. I know...I'm crazy.

Lucky I didn't accept the mod gig for those lil' whipper snappers

Between that and the free donuts how did you ever say no??

Trying to think outside the box here. May or may not be possible, but in theory if I were Dwight I would push for the trade to Houston (hoping what we'd be able to get rid of most/all of our bad contacts in exchange for these great prospects). Then next offseason sign long term with the Magic. It would come off real dirty in the media I know, but it would be a great squad to grow with together a la OKC. As time goes on, keep only prospects that actually pan out. I know...I'm crazy.

I had actually thought of that scenario as well, but thought it was way too crazy.

In bizzaro world, D12 and Henny would come out and say that was the plan all along. :panicworker:

is it 3 picks we will get from them? Man if we could swing torontos lottery pick, the lottery pick we will have, and 2 other firsts that we could package with a young guy....could we actually get 3 lotto picks next year or am I talking out of my ass?

Im from ohio and live 35 mins away from zanesville ohio kmarts home town, and i just wanted to say kmart is the man u guys will love him he is a upgrade at wing D and scorer for sure. I used to get to watch him play in the zville macker until he signed his 1st big deal with the kings.Then they wouldnt let him play in fear of him geting hurt. But the guys a hell of a athelete and shoots lights out and gets his shot off quick. Holds records at his high school for blocks steals and points. zanesville is a division 1 program that always has all state talent, and always in the hunt for state titles! Romeo travis(lebrons fromer high school teammate) played on his team in the gus macker and boy it was fun to watch and after words he signed autographs for at least a hour. dude is totaly greatfull for everything he has. Great guy, just sayn