Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Looks like we will be getting martins expiring, picks, lamb, jones or white and parsons.

Someone said those guys are scrubs. I guess I don't see that. I don't see the magic being good this season, but I see them becoming really good really fast afterwords. I also would love to try and figure out how much cap space we would have to sign some free agents with this year.

I believe next year we could offer 2 max salaries as well, especially with Hedo, JRich and duhon gone.

This could be an incredibly talented team built around multiple players that is back in the playoffs in 2013.

I also think between parsons, lamb and white, one of those guys will be a borderline all star just like Nicholson.

Your Orlando Pacers/Rockets/Hawks. Woopie!

Chill out people. The Rockets amnestying Scola is a good move for them either way. He's owed a lot of money to keep them out of the worst record in the league, and really has no part on a rebuilding team. Solid player but terrible spot. Their rookies get more pt, they lose more games, and they have more cap space for the next 2 years. All around great move.

Dwight's not being traded any time soon. I know a lot of people want this over now but it's not going to be. Hennigan doesn't want to trade him.

• Downvote 1

I really really hope we make this trade with Rockets! first of all Dwight won't be on a good team like Lakers, Nyets, second we are getting picks, prospect cap space!

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

There's no Howard-to-Houston deal imminent with amnesty of Scola, but Rockets goal is unmistakable: They'll stop at nothing to get him.

Once Houston amnesties Scola, Rockets will be able to absorb 2nd max deal next summer in addition to Howard now. Gives them chance for CP3.

More likely Josh Smith. Which would be a great defensive frontcourt. But your backcourt isn't looking too good after you got rid of Lowry, Dragic got away, CLee is leaving and now you're trading both Martin and Lamb.

Your Orlando Pacers/Rockets/Hawks. Woopie!

Chill out people. The Rockets amnestying Scola is a good move for them either way. He's owed a lot of money to keep them out of the worst record in the league, and really has no part on a rebuilding team. Solid player but terrible spot. Their rookies get more pt, they lose more games, and they have more cap space for the next 2 years. All around great move.

Dwight's not being traded any time soon. I know a lot of people want this over now but it's not going to be. Hennigan doesn't want to trade him.

I seriously doubt the Rockets would amnesty Scola if they didn't have to. Actually I completely doubt it. Dwight or not, the Rockets amnestied Scola for a reason other than wanting to just get rid of him.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

There's no Howard-to-Houston deal imminent with amnesty of Scola, but Rockets goal is unmistakable: They'll stop at nothing to get him.

Once Houston amnesties Scola, Rockets will be able to absorb 2nd max deal next summer in addition to Howard now. Gives them chance for CP3.

I dont see paul leaven clipps but hey if blakes knee is really bad orhe cant return next year maybe paul does leave. Wouldnt that be something. I wonder whats going on in laker land? wonder if there upping their offer. But for the sake of talking about sumthing other then the real big baby I hope he is traded to houston! :creaturedance:

• Upvote 1