Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I think you all are jumping to a lot of conclusions that might not necessarily be true. Note these things:

1. It's been reported that the Nets and Lopez agreed to terms on a 4-year, $61 million contract. It does not say that Lopez SIGNED the contract.

2. Hennigan said it would "not be accurate" to say the Magic have ended talks with the Nets.

3. I do not know the answer to this question, but I did not see an official announcement....Did the Joe Johnson trade to the Nets ever actually get completed?

^ Please explain

Unlike Otis Smith, Hennigan has a way of directly answering a question with as much information as possible while also respectfully telling the media that there are certain things he cannot reveal. He was very candid, eloquent, and patient.

So to makes things more interesting, watch Dwight not report once team activities officially begin...

I actually think that's the best thing that could happen. It makes sure we suck bad enough to get a good pick, and it doesn't help his image at all while making us NOT look like the bad guy.

Did Dwight say he would come back and play for the Magic if the Magic brought back Brian Hill? Are the Magic trying to get Brian Hill back? If he sells hotdogs at the Stadium, then I say we can bring back Brian Hill.

I dont get why we cant just have an adult conversation on here, theres no need for someone beeing a smartass

Some time it is necessary due to the dumb masses.

I actually think that's the best thing that could happen. It makes sure we suck bad enough to get a good pick, and it doesn't help his image at all while making us NOT look like the bad guy.

I'm just saying I could see it happening. Don't think it will, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Anyone hear this?

I know it's from Ric Bucher but still....

The Lakers are as far as being able to deal for Dwight. Dwight's stance has not changed, in light of today's news.

Magic are now faced with trading Howard for Bynum, who also said he won't sign an extension. Basically trading one big man for another unless they get the Rockets together. That 3 team deal from last night, that won't work for LA either.

Magic are back to the drawing board at this point and dare I say, I don't know for a fact, but talks about Howard trying to challenge the legality of him opting in for this year that he was given improper inducements. My guess is they'll pursue legalities to get out of his Magic contract.

:beatcomp: