Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

@ChrisMannixSI

Remember how many times the Carmelo Anthony trade talks were deemed dead? Why no one believes Brooklyn - Orlando talks are over.

Breaking News: Dwight trade talks end with no trade.

Mikhail: "Mother Russia will not be happy"

(dials Dan HWNSNBU)

Mikhail: "Hello, Dan"

Dan HWNSNBU: "Oh $hit, I mean hello Mikhail... My friend how are you?"

Mikhail: "You not see news?"

Dan HWNSNBU: " I did catch the news and was about to call you and let you know that im taking care of this"

Mikhail: "I have better idea. We meet tonight at the new Brooklyn stadium. You bring no one but you. Dress nice, we will have dinner in the basement"

Dan HWNSNBU: "Oh.... Ummm.... Sure... I will be there..."

Mikhail: "I send driver to pick you up, no drive. Okay?"

Dan HWNSNBU: (sniffling) "Okay"

Mikhail: "No worries Dan, I take care of you.... Really good"

(Hangs up the phone)

Well at least 12 wont have to firer him.lol

Good news: Rob didn't succumb to pressure and didn't take Nets deal.

Bad news: My sanity is slowly dwindling.

This. I'm glad he didn't take the Nets deal, but this just feels like it is going to go on forever.

Hennigan confirmed he spoke with Howard today, said it was "positive" & "conversational." Reports are he told Howard talks dead.

@ChrisMannixSI

Remember how many times the Carmelo Anthony trade talks were deemed dead? Why no one believes Brooklyn - Orlando talks are over.

Huge differences in the situations but I guess that doesn't matter because Dwight wants Brooklyn lol.

This stream is an absolute ****ing joke. Why offer it if its choppy and doesn't connect 75% of the time. God I swear this organization is a complete joke.

OH **** THE WEB STREAM SUCKS MUST BE A TERRIBLE FRANCHISE I MEAN SERIOUSLY I JUST UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This stream is an absolute ****ing joke. Why offer it if its choppy and doesn't connect 75% of the time. God I swear this organization is a complete joke.

It's probably because everybody all over the nation wants to watch it rather than just the usual Orlando fans.

Hennigan: "Dwight understands where we're at."

Hennigan: "it means it was respectful, professional and business like." Re: positive conversation w/howard.