Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

That's a huge low blow to Dwight. Its so low that you could Howard simultaneously took it in the sack and the ass.

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

I guess I will have some crow with my birthday cake. A little crow and a ginger ale to wash it down. Can't get them right ever.

Fixed

That's a huge low blow to Dwight. Its so low that you could Howard simultaneously took it in the sack and the ass.

Now let's ship him to Toronto

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

I guess I will have some crow with my birthday cake. A little crow and a ginger ale to wash it down. Can't get them all right.

Someone should correct him on his last sentence.

"Can't get any of them right"

Lindsey Hunter, Mike Malone, Brian Shaw, Jacque Vaughn and Jeff Hornacek have emerged as candidates for the Orlando Magic head coaching job.

Remember when Jacque Vaughn missed like 30+ shots in a row over multiple games? Sports enter had a daily segment on Jacque Vaughn updates on making a shot, it was classic

I just don't get why Lopez is being offered max money and why Portland or Charlotte, not just Brooklyn, are lining up to give it to him. He has a serious injury for a big man (Yao Ming says what's up), and he hasn't really done much to show that he's worth a max contract.

If healthy, I'm sure he'll do just fine playing with Williams, Johnson and Wallace, but I really don't get what the Nets, or other NBA teams for that matter, see him in.

Proud of Handsome Rob for not being an idiot.

Orlando didn't like any of the offers on the table. It sounds like they'll hold onto Dwight Howard for now. They're in no rush to make move.