Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Plus various reports have said Chicago will match

Various reports also said Dwight Howard was being traded to New Jersey. Until Chicago matches it is a cap hold on the rockets which makes taking on additional salary outside Dwight difficult.

Deal with the facts, I would like the Rockets deal as much as everybody but with Asik cap hold the rockets lose some flexibility.... with Dwight/ Bynum they will have cap almost maxed. I do not believe Martin is traded if they acquire a b

The Magic have continued to engage several teams including the Nets, Rockets and Lakers in trade talks for Howard and are said to be intent on following a path described as "patient and strategic." Orlando may be willing to let the Brooklyn trade window close, as the team is said to be unimpressed with the various trade options the Nets have presented since the Cleveland Cavaliers dropped out of the running as a third team to help the Magic shed salary.

If we get young guys we can hang on to it works out better cuz they can get better and turn into assets or role players. and im not sayin ur trade makes us a playoff team but we wanta be as worse as possible next year.(rebuilding)

Yeah, but with a roster of J-Rich, Parsons, Nicholson, Duhon, O'Quinn, McRoberts, Calderon, Kevin Martin, Jameer, Redick etc. we wouldn't be winning much, probably we'd stay out of the playoffs which would give us a pick around 8 (not that bad)

The young talent would develop and then Calderon, McRoberts and Kevin Martin would expire and we could combine the young guys with some legit talent.

But I'm ok total tanking

Poor Brooks Lopez. If he stays in BK, he'll be the guy that couldn't land Dwight. If he comes to Orlando, he'll be booed from day one. Son, my advise is get out of all of this mess and sign with Portland (if that's the standing offer).

WHERE IS DOM???

I heard today that HOU draft picks that were drafted this year won't be available via trade. Didn't hear much of the interview, but it was on the Rome show. I think he was talking to Bucheer. Do you know anything about this???