Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Players can't travel anymore because that must mean they've been traded?

Apparently some guy said on the radio he was headed to Orlando. Probably a lie. It's just all over Twitter do I figured I'd post it

I'm no cap wizard but DOM is, and if he's laughing we should all laugh with him.

I'm guessing the CBA says that only half of he S&T player's salary counts unless it's after December (15th?)

None of us is as smart as Good Job Rob (except maybe DOM) but if we are all in agreement that a trade is garbage then someone smarter than us should think so as well. I can't imagine the Nets trade going through unless they find another team to take Lopez and send us a Marc Gasol or Kevin Love.

The Nets keep preaching Lopez is so good so why don't they just keep him instead of giving away everything they possibly can to get him in the Dwight offer?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The real question is... Who will be the tank commander? I think Meer will get the Commander Helmet. He's our real leader, always has been. I suggest they all wear WW2 helmets in games.

Hedo will be the tank commander because he's the perfect face for a team that's looking to tank

6 boards a game isn't great, but once again no one is saying lopez is a great player. Though he is a good player, 20 points a night effortlessly. Equal for Dwight? Not even close but doesn't make him a bad player.

No, he flat isn't a good player. The 6 boards a game just backs that up. A Glen Davis like deal would or an RA deal would be reasonable for what he brings to the table.

Hedo will be the tank commander because he's the perfect face for a team that's looking to tank

No, you have it mixed up. Hedo is the perfect face to attack with a tank.

anyone know what happened to YaBoy? It's like he just vanished in the past week or so...

He's still around. I see him lurking every day.

He is an inefficient scorer. How many centers shoot under 50%? That's tragically terrible. He plays no D, is the worst rebounding center in basketball, has an offensive arsenal based purely on jump shooting who will be on a horrible contract. Take your head out of the sand. Brook Lopez is terrible, especially for that contract. :chairshot:

And that's assuming he stays on the court.

Jerry Stackhouse getting 30 points per game > Brook Lopez if counting points is all that matters.