Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

How about rather than reaching for a center with bad knees vs a center with bad feet (and no spine), we just find a bruiser willing to rebound a little and set picks and start looking at talented wings. I'm pretty sure the money would be better spent on players that are actually worth the money.

I'd be much happier with that.

The more this offseason goes on, the more obvious it's becoming that we're going to take the 'long wave' and try to build our team over a few drafts, peaking right around the time LeBron and crew begins to fade. If we were going to compete this season (and traded Dwight), I'd rather we go for Bynum because it's the option that gives us the best player in return for what we're losing.

If we're rebuilding now? Screw it - just take draft picks and expiring contracts, let BBD play the 5, and give our rookies some burn. Don't even bother signing a free agent.

How about rather than reaching for a center with bad knees vs a center with bad feet (and no spine), we just find a bruiser willing to rebound a little and set picks and start looking at talented wings. I'm pretty sure the money would be better spent on players that are actually worth the money.

This please.

Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer

Per @RicBucher on ESPN radio, the Magic & Nets have already exchanged medical records of D Howard & Brook Lopez

These smokescreens are getting really creative and detailed.

These smokescreens are getting really creative and detailed.

I'm affraid the next smokescreen is gonna be the trade is done

M.S. Boyer/J. Valade ‏@PDcavsinsider

1 source tells NY Post odds of 3-day-deal with CLE-NETS-ORL getting done 60-40. 1 source tells @PDcavsinsider deal doubtful now

I do like that idea, maybe we can check the Ben Wallace Gene pool, see if there are any clones! More to the point, not looking forward to any of the Frannie conversations, but that Ayon kid looks like he is hungry!!! It would be a good place to start!! I wonder if he is any summer leagues?

So many sources going so many ways. My gut is he gets traded to Brooklyn because that is how things seem to work in the NBA. Oh I know this might be strange but I will cheering for the Heat every time they play the Nets if that is what ends up happening.