Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Summer League

I can only see the box score, but it seems like he's scoring. Not big on the 1 asst - 3 TO's

Yeah, I didn't even look on the box score, I just turned my TV on and saw him make some nasty shots. Still Anderson>DuDu

Tell you what we don't have on the summer league roster: true wing players, although Liggins looks like he could be our Thabo.

Definitely, taking charges and hustling so hard to get the rebounds and loose balls out there.

You guys think AN will get minutes over davis I know its just 1 summer league game but juding him on his game and what the team needs from pf

With the current roster, BBD might be our best C. So I could see the 4 being pretty open.

Yeah, I didn't even look on the box score, I just turned my TV on and saw him make some nasty shots. Still Anderson>DuDu

Apparently Maalik Wayns is doing well. I'm a student at WVU, so I watched him play for a couple years at Villanova, and I really didn't think he had much. He could be a surprise too.

Yeah Maalik is looking pretty good, a little wild with his drives but definitely can be a sleeper. Did I hear correctly that Ish is about to sign with the Rockets?

That's the word..

Here comes the 'Ish Smith Appreciation Thread' lol

• Upvote 1