Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Summer League

thanks Dan.

What our Aussie fans tell us about Luke Nevill?

think Aaron Gray with better feet and less bulk.

Kevin Anderson is the best name on that list (of guys not on the team) IMO. Really liked him in school.

I am so excited about this now! I haven't seen Kevin Anderson since he and Justin Harper got knocked out of the Sweet Sixteen by Kansas. Now he's going to be back with his boy. I love this guy! He should have been drafted. He's a Jameer clone, and I hope he stays in Orlando. They need a PG so bad, and he's better as a backup than Duhon. SO EXCITED!!!!!

Also, Bradford Burgess is legit. Good shooter, good rebounder for a wing, and a solid defender.

City of Richmond representing! Two guys on here from right down the street from my house in Chesterfield, Va.

thanks Dan.

What our Aussie fans tell us about Luke Nevill?

Hope he's good because we may need to replace Coward soon

• Upvote 1

I'm REALLY excited about Charlie Westbrook. Maybe before the draft I thought he was a lot better than he is and am biased because of it, but I like his potential as a rangey athletic defender. He also has some scoring/ball skills. Burgess, Anderson, Rolle, and Nevill are intriguing as well. Obviously it'll be awesome to see what the rookies have, but also Harper and Liggins.

I HOPE we sign Charlie to be our 2nd string PG or maybe even the starting PG!

Because I, as many other Magic fans, would love to see Jameer at that Jason Terry role

this is going to be televised on nbatv?

In past years nba tv plays most the games on dely and espn will have highlights of the games that have the bigger names

1st game Brooklyn @ Orlando :panicworker:

Not enough pertinent people involved to really matter. But it will be interesting to see Billy King and Hennigan walking around the court area at the same time.