Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Name Your Favorite Draft Prospect

Kind of a hard question:

Who I'd take at number 2: Brad Beal - He's a stronger, better defensively James Harden/Ray Allen hybrid.

Who has highest Ceiling: PJ3 - I really believe he'll get his issuse dealt with. He can play essentially 4 positions, can shoot, can drive, can play D when he is feeling it. It's all mental with him.

Most "solid" player: Jeff Taylor - I think he's a guy who can step right into a rotation and be a lockdown defender who can stroke it from 3. Kind of like Lee was with us and Leonard with the Spurs this year.

Yes, assume we have the 2nd pick, if that makes it easier.

I believe my favorite is MKG. He is just that insane glue, hustle, defensive-minded, rebounding wing that every team loves. He isn't sexy but I'd love him in blue and white.

I love Pj3, but his issues remind me of Earl Clark. Not saying Clark was as highly touted as Jones, but he was up there. And despite being a decent rotation player, he just hasn't maximized his talent and potential.

I think MKG is going to be a star for many years. His work ethic and drive won't allow less. I also think Lamb and Ross will be great guards.

Harkless I could see becoming a Paul George like talent.

MKG would be a great pick 6-10 because he can become a long-time rotation player and fringe-all star. But he doesn't have that cornerstone potential IMO.

Jeremy Lamb and Tony Wroten. I think both of these guys will be two of the top 5 players, along with Drummond, Davis and Waiters, from this class three years from now.